Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica Troy

uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Have you seen Atlantica Troy? This is so awesome! It's not yet released in KAO but I can't wait for it! I can't understand what it says but here is the link for you to check out!

atlantica.hangame.com/center/troy/html/sub1.asp

Comments

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Yeah.. looks nice.. I remeber the ff tactics. I've heard it's main only. so so cool.

• gonxsasgonxsas Member Posts: 4

You guys should buy some Gold from website in order to get your level

and weapon up I always bought from (w w w . i g a m e t r a d e . c o m)

they not disappoint me

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

hmmmm cool..now they are taking the strategy title more seriously, i just wonder how will they prevent massive lag on large scale battles

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

I think it will boom up the game through this update. And I've never seen like this before.

yeah..first time in the mmo industry to have this kind of tactical rpg gameplay or maybe an RTS one

we'll soon find out in the coming updates

I think that It wont lag as much. Its just 100 main chars and monsters. Rome lags more imo.

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

found a vid on youtube

watch here

its awesome ^^

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I don't think it's just Main Characters. Haven't you seen the Spartan in the video? Since when did the Spartan became a Main? ^^v

hmmm so it isnt main only. I think that would be lag fest.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Yah, there's a spartan...really wonder how's the gameplay really..^^

cool...i hope it gets released earlier

looks like guilds wars and dungeon raids will become very interesting when this features to released

maybe you can only select a certain number of mercs to come with you. coz it would really lag if everyone who joins can bring all their mercs

Either way I wanna join. Is there gonna be a minimum level? or if it's inter server how can they choose the 100 players. waaaaaaaaaaaa I cant wait.

any updates? it's been a month now, hopes they release a new video of Troy

according to [CC]Lawlipops on the main forum, its being worked on. also heard some speculation that'll be like Titan. having its own server.