Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW expansion

I hear that the WoW expansion will have access to the frozen continent, some islands in the great sea like the naga islands, and 4 new classes 1 exclusive for each side.

*edit* set avatar

Frank: Crap, I just stepped in Kodo crap why didnt you tell me.
Bill: No it was just a Gnome.
Frank: Oh, OK

Comments

• jmd10222jmd10222 Member Posts: 427
    cool hope they add normal elves as a race soon and a ranger class

• redneckianredneckian Member Posts: 3
    Its probably going to be a while, with all the content there is right now I can't imagine an expansion anytime soon

• solstersolster Member Posts: 2
    where have you/your friend/etc found that info ?

• redneckianredneckian Member Posts: 3
    was wondering the same

• MichaelEDMichaelED Member Posts: 1

It will be awhile before they come out with an expansion. When they do it might include the frozen continent (Northerend). But where did you hear they were comin out with an expansion.

• MalomeisterMalomeister Member Posts: 86
    intersting.  I didn't WOW would have an expansion.  I do read the news but an expansion?  It would sound awesone though.  I don't have the game yet but am working hard to get it.  But one more thing like the others, WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH INFORMATION AND IS THEIR PROOF THAT THERE WILL BE AN EXPANSION?imageimageimageimagereally curious

I love MMORPG!

Violence

• KespiKespi Member Posts: 11
    the rumor is null and garbage. No one has any clue what the expansion will include.

• Dark_EvilDark_Evil Member Posts: 1

It would be really cool if there is going to be an expansion!

• PashoPasho Member Posts: 85

It would be great if instead of the so-called expansion you guys are mentioning, they start selling the game again...dont you think??

I cannot see how you guys say there is going to be an expansion for the game when they (Blizzard) are not selling more games until they can have stable servers.

Lol, maybe it's going to be the LAG-Expansion.....image

Pasho.

• ImLostImLost Member Posts: 19

Before an expansion takes place, they need to do the following:

1) Get the servers stable...

2) Fix the bugs...

Then the expansion can include:

1) More areas for high lvl players...

2) More races and classes...

3) More skills : Building a Boat or Airship...

• SabastianSabastian Member Posts: 37

As of yet there are no plans for expansion, the IDEAS of naga/bloodelves/pandaran ect HAVE been brought up, but no plans for them getting added.

The new battlegrounds coming up soon are Icy, if that's where your misinformed friend got the idea.