Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DA can some one confirm the +3 to all stats grimoire of frozen wastes CE item

ZartanyenZartanyen Member Posts: 72

I go and get the CE because the +3 to all stats is way worth it to me its like getting 6 levels extra on a 20 level game.

I go to game stop where the standard edition is now 10$ off  and the guy tells me the book only gives you +3 to ONE stat but if you look at this from EA it clearly states all stats can some one who has the CE confirm the +3 to all or one stats for me because if its just for one stats will have to take it back for the normal and tell EA to stop false advertising to sell more copies( I know they have to recoop their loses from WAR is no where but come on man)

close Customer ServicePC Xbox 360® Wii™ PLAYSTATION®3 PlayStation®2 PSP® Nintendo DS™

A making of documentary

Digital soundtrack

Wallpapers

Concept art video

Strategy video

And more!

Bergen’s Honor: A massive helmet made out of dragonbone

(+2 to armor, +25 physical resistance, +6 to attack)

Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes: A special book that adds

+3 to all attributes when read

Final Reason: A magical staff of immense power

(adds to damage, spell power, and fire damage)

“The Stone Prisoner” downloadable bonus quest and

downloadable character, Shale

An exclusive customized armor set for both Mass Effect 2

and Dragon Age: Origins

*Offer expires November 2, 2009 for Xbox 360, PC, PC-DL. Good only for new purchases of Dragon Age: Origins. Valid only at the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. Customers will be emailed redemption instructions and codes for the downloadable content. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid only in U.S. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

**Offer expires on launch date for PS3. Good only for new purchases of Dragon Age: Origins. Valid only at the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. Customers will be emailed redemption instructions and codes for the downloadable content. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid only in U.S. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Electronic Arts Popular Platforms

Wii

PC

Xbox 360

PS3

PlayStation 2

Nintendo DS

Mobile Popular Genres

Racing

Shooting

Puzzle

RPG

Kids

Strategy

Simulation

Sports EA Store

Legal Notices

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy [UPDATED]

Corporate Info

EA Store Terms of Sale

Piracy

Contact Us Price is in US dollars, and is applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only

© 2009 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

EA.com MY_CART 0 Items Login REGISTER

Comments

• mokoleusmokoleus Member Posts: 142

the grimore of the frozen waste gives you 3 attribute points to spend anyway you like, as if you have leveled. of the three items, i find the helm and mages staff to be better. did EBs site say the samething? when i pre-ordered the collectors edition, i didn't even know what the items were...