Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG EXPLOITS

Awesome Exploit Site For All Sorts of MMORPG GAMES.

On The Site there is list of games that you maybe in need of exploits or other hidden hints that many doesn't know about.

SWG, DAOC, WoW, EQ2, Tons more, Etc....

http://www.mmorpgexploits.tk

Updated Daily!!!!

Let me guess, Having a hard time getting use to the game? Yes, we have all been there, with TGS there is guides that help you all the way threw that.

We now have a section of it's own to request guides for what ever game you need and we will post it ASAP.

Not To Mention, The PRIZES!.

Yes, Prizes, I myself am a owner of a Xbox and video game I won off this site. I will do anything to prove this. TGS is the best gaming information community possibly on the web. I know this from experiance. Ask any of the people who have a membership can be honest and tell you how good the site is.

The first 50 accounts signed up will receive a 20-40% discount. We will choose 5 accounts to be rewarded with there money back for the first membership year you have purchased. Also the grand prize will be a lifetime membership to TGS, That's right not only get the best guides, exploits, bugs, glitchs, tips, tricks, hints, But get chances to enter in for gaming consoles and such everytime you make a guide or anything. Everyone will be reward for helping the community. Also remember, you get paid for exploits and guides you find and make.

Comments

• HolburneHolburne Member Posts: 30

What's the point in cheating.... sorry I mean 'exploiting' in MMORPG, you'd have to be like a 12 year old to want to cheat because it takes the fun and challenge out of a game. More importantly, it  wrecks other people's experiences. Just look at L2 where there are so many bots and farmers that I know all 4 of my mates who played it quit. (not really having a dig at L2 btw).

I cant stand cheating scum-bags.

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%