Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you pay if it was p2p? (poll)

crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

We all thought about it so here is a little poll:) Although its really early to say, this game seems to have potential to become something good. Sure, it has its problems, its still in beta after all, but its obvious that much effort has been put into its development  and many people are already considering it the best f2p mmo.

What troubles me is that there is a possibility the f2p model will create major imbalances and potentially spoil  the fun. What do you think?

I personally wouldn't mind paying a monthly sub AFTER the game launches full-featured. I perceive this game is here to stay.

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

Comments

• BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174

I am not really sure if i would pay or not. I cant really decide, im only lvl 5 after all But from what i have played it seems good aside from the time it takes to kill things which does not really bother me. If they Listen to what player want and work with players im sure it will be a great game. But like most games we will probably get what they think we should have.

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50

i dont think i would make this decision based off the 1st closed beta that only has the 1 - 10 zone active. That being said I do enjoy the game.

• JammaslamJammaslam Member Posts: 265

I would have to be paid at least hourly minimum wage to play this game.

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

I have always thought it made sense for games with item malls to offer monthly fees as an alternative.