Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ughh why does this have to be published by gpotato?

vorashuvorashu Member Posts: 20

gpotato is by far the worst publishing company i have ever seen.  their business strategy is to put in a little effort as possible and sit back to collect the $$$ rolling in.  their servers crash a lot(sometimes for days at a time), lag constantly, and their customer service is horrible.

Comments

• jayfly95jayfly95 Member Posts: 35

I still play rappelz, never had much of a problem with lag, the content keeps me playing, and when i ever had a problem, it was fixed fast. only few times have i ever seen these servers down, but up again within 1-2hours.

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

Ijji is worse.

• whiteowl123whiteowl123 Member UncommonPosts: 16

k2 network is the worst in my opinion... guess these kind of things varies person to person. 

KuroiTsubasa

• BlackOokamiBlackOokami Member Posts: 10

I'm not really the biggest fan for the company of Gpotato but I'm just thankful it's not being hosted by JOYMAX ... xD

If you don't know what I'm talking about just go to the forums of Silkroad and you'll know. >_>

• dknight784dknight784 Member Posts: 44

What makes Ijji so bad?

First of all, there mainly just make games not MMOs.

There only exclusive mmo they made was S.U.N which is a pretty decent MMO.

Everything else on there is either a different type of game or 3rd party developer.

Example: You download luminary from ijji and aeria games as well.

And IMO Aeria + Gpotato are the worst mmo companies.

• helliwanhelliwan Member Posts: 15

Well i think we shouldn't bash G potato that much, some of the problems sometimes occur with the User terminal and its not on their ends and  about  customer services i don't think G potato is a bad Company, because i remember during the Space Cowboys crisis now (Air rivals&Ace on-line) G potato tried to renew the contracts with the game creator but they never listen and then they open it later with 2 different companies. We should try to give G-potato  a chance to prove itself . Well like the person said  about Joy max , the Silk-road on-line servers are always busy and its filled with  Bots, I'd rather play a game published by G-potato instead.

• vorashuvorashu Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by helliwan

Well i think we shouldn't bash G potato that much, some of the problems sometimes occur with the User terminal and its not on their ends and  about  customer services i don't think G potato is a bad Company, because i remember during the Space Cowboys crisis now (Air rivals&Ace on-line) G potato tried to renew the contracts with the game creator but they never listen and then they open it later with 2 different companies. We should try to give G-potato  a chance to prove itself . Well like the person said  about Joy max , the Silk-road on-line servers are always busy and its filled with  Bots, I'd rather play a game published by G-potato instead.

ha ha here you go this will prove that other people DONT agree that Gpotato is not a bad company.  horrible customer service and horrible game support.

gala-net=gpotato if you didnt know.

sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/Gala-Net-228032

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Aeria holds the honor of the worst for me.

Everything they do is miserable.  They pick games that have been out for years in other places more often then not, then proceed to update them at a slower pace then they where originally updated.

Not to mention the stupid events they run, that usually amount to hide and seek with gm's or "First 50 people to get to max level get 500 points"(5 bucks) or the ones they make up to try and get people to buy cash shop gear instead ones already programmed into the game that aren't that kind of junk.

Could go on and on with them.

Gpotato has crap customer support, a ridiculously buggy/laggy site and login to be honest.  But they don't make you despise every part of their staff, or despise them for not giving you half of what the game has to offer to other countries.

Guess they tried that ridiculous marketing scheme with the arab version of rappelez also....

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

my main beef with gpotato is the one that represent them in their respective game.

gpotato it self isnt bad,but the rep fucking hell do these guys and gall come out of a crack house gees.

• VPgearchinVPgearchin Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by vorashu

Originally posted by helliwan

ha ha here you go this will prove that other people DONT agree that Gpotato is not a bad company.  horrible customer service and horrible game support.

gala-net=gpotato if you didnt know.

sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/Gala-Net-228032

I dislike the report already an F really?, and allods will suffer because of this , also i havent had many problems with gpotato. It sucks, many great games get published by some crappy companies and we get stuck with NGE's and CU's of this world.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

And this folks, is exactly the reason why I've stopped playing F2P games. Most of them are done wrong and the player ends up leaving with a bad taste in their mouths.

I don't know what the hell K2 does to their games, but they're probably the worst company out there. I watched my brother pour in over 300 dollars into War Rock alone.... It was disgusting.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• SK8R777SK8R777 Member Posts: 5

gpotato isnt that bad

Luna online was pretty good. It just gets really hard to lvl at lvl 50

DUMBO

• darkb457darkb457 Member CommonPosts: 47

Why does everyone blame the publisher and not the developer, Gala-net didn't make Aika, JoyImpact did

• ScyrisScyris Member UncommonPosts: 149
    Originally posted by darkb457

Why does everyone blame the publisher and not the developer, Gala-net didn't make Aika, JoyImpact did

Because the publisher can ask for stuff, like when gpotato got the dev of FLYFF to lower upgrade success rate even lower than it already was for the only purpose of gpotato to sell more protect scrolls. They released that patch if i remember right by itself. After the upgrade system was mostly untouched for a year or 2.