Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When does this game come out? And what guild wars game is the best?

DSLA1195DSLA1195 Member Posts: 6

I am just wondering if this game came out already, and what guild wars game is the best.

If u guys have any info or ideas i would love to hear them.

Comments

• severity3severity3 Member Posts: 264

*insert obligatory, rude sounding, "do a little research before posting new threads" comment here*

That said, seriously...it would have taken you 10 seconds to learn there isn't even a release date for this game yet...so no...it's not out yet.

• kzaskekzaske Member UncommonPosts: 518

NCSoft has not yet announced when Guild Wars 2 will be released, or even enter beta.  As the the orginal games which is best depends on your play style.

Factions is fast paced and does little to teach you the game.  It's primary focus is PvP.   Most needed skills need to be purchassed by your toon.

Nightfall is slower paced than Factions does more to teach you the game than Factions even attempts to.  There is no primary focus as in balanced between PvE & PvP.    Many of the needed skills can be gained by quests, but not more than about 30% of them.

Guild Wars (the orginal game) is the slowest of the three standalones and does a great job at providing skills and training in how to use them.  Almost every skill you need can be gained by quests the others can be purchassed from skill trainers easly.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

I recommend buying the package deals

- either the Trilogy if in the States or the Complete Edition if in Euro

if in states, sites like gogamer commonly have it discounted for almost half off

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 790

I tried to pin down an Arena net employee on the release date at PaX, but all he said was it will be released when it's ready. 

• GennadiosGennadios Member Posts: 209
    Originally posted by kzaske

NCSoft has not yet announced when Guild Wars 2 will be released, or even enter beta.  As the the orginal games which is best depends on your play style.

Well... they did give a beta date back in 2007. We all know how well that turned out.

• kzaskekzaske Member UncommonPosts: 518
    Originally posted by Gennadios

Originally posted by kzaske

Well... they did give a beta date back in 2007. We all know how well that turned out.

Yeah, NCSoft pushed it back for Aion.

• roma650roma650 Member Posts: 26

i say thats a good thing becouse then arenanet had time to polish thier game =] , not to mention aion is helping my time pass by well =] other then rigged pvp lol.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 790

It looks like 2011 for release.