Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why wont we ever see a new GTA game on the Nintendo's Home Gaming system?

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

GTA is starting to hit the DS, but why never the home gaming platform consoles?

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

only time will tell my friend, only time will tell...

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

:^(

by seeing GTA back on the handheld system, and after all that Hype talk of 3rd party support during the pre-release,

I figured, Nintendo had gotting over that stupid Baby Games logic crap, that killed the Gamecube.

But so fa, thats all I see. More Baby Games.

Wii == Gamecube 1.5

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

nintendo has always been a family friendly system, so i dont think something like GTA will come to their main console. true, there may be some violent games on their systems, but only a few.

• GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by haelikoth

nintendo has always been a family friendly system, so i dont think something like GTA will come to their main console. true, there may be some violent games on their systems, but only a few.

Yeah nintendo pulled Duck Hunter originally because it was "too violent"

Rift

and thats the problem I have with Nintendo. They never learn from their past mistakes. all they do is allow their system to run off blind fanboyism. Thats why they the worst console, 2 genrations strait.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by tro44_1

and thats the problem I have with Nintendo. They never learn from their past mistakes. all they do is allow their system to run off blind fanboyism. Thats why they the worst console, 2 genrations strait.

Yeah I mean its only the highest selling console. It must really suck. Not everything is about violence, I have my 360 for that. But neither the 360 or PS3 can play the awesome 1st party Nintendo games. Those games have been and always will be great games. The wii also pushed more innvoation which the PS3 and 360 were lacking(o great better graphics). Going strictly by  stats the Wii is not the worst console. Anything else and its purely opinion.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

Nintendo has the worst console? I will have to check current sales figures it must have slipped a lot since the last time I looked.

Originally posted by grandpagamer

Nintendo has the worst console? I will have to check current sales figures it must have slipped a lot since the last time I looked.

Its cheap WTF you expect?

Look at the Gamecube

Look at the Gamecube

Cheap? I guess you mean price as their is no "cheaper" console on the market than the xbox 360.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

Look at the Gamecube

Cheap? I guess you mean price as their is no "cheaper" console on the market than the xbox 360.

yeah and if you look at the sales of all 3 consoles you notice that it is going from the wii -> xbox -> ps3 ..... Look at those 3 in that order, now look at the prices those consoles have been at since launch. TBH i think it has less to do with how good a console is and instead how cheap a console is, you can tell that by looking at the immense PS3 sales after the 100$ price cut.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Look at the Gamecube

360 better then the Shitty Wii!! And I dont even have a 360 anymore to know this. Its a Fact!

Look at the Gamecube

360 better then the Shitty Wii!! And I dont even have a 360 anymore to know this. Its a Fact!

Yeah and its most likely a fact that the reason you dont have a 360 is because it red ringed like they all do.  Its an inferior product that has been that way since launch and will continue to be such until people wise up and quit buying them.

Look at the Gamecube

Yeah and its most likely a fact that the reason you dont have a 360 is because it red ringed like they all do.  Its an inferior product that has been that way since launch and will continue to be such until people wise up and quit buying them.

Please name one great Shooter for the Wii that isnt on another system.

Look at the Gamecube

Im not talking about what system has what games. You said the Wii is "shitty"  and the 360 is better. Im not up to date on the current percentages but a month ago or so it was published that the failure rate of the 360 was at 54% and the Wii was 7% with the PS3 around 20% or so.  What does one do with all the shooters when their system is fried?

Look at the Gamecube

Im not talking about what system has what games. You said the Wii is "shitty"  and the 360 is better. Im not up to date on the current percentages but a month ago or so it was published that the failure rate of the 360 was at 54% and the Wii was 7% with the PS3 around 20% or so.  What does one do with all the shooters when their system is fried?

i've only had to send my xbox in 3 times over the course of around 4 years. Every time i sent it in it was free and i got it back in 1-2 weeks. A small price to pay to play the great games on the 360. If its free to fix it and it gets back in a reasonable amount of time i dont see what the problem is.

Originally posted by tvalentine

Look at the Gamecube

i've only had to send my xbox in 3 times over the course of around 4 years. Every time i sent it in it was free and i got it back in 1-2 weeks. A small price to pay to play the great games on the 360. If its free to fix it and it gets back in a reasonable amount of time i dont see what the problem is.

Yes, the massive failure rate seems to have become acceptable to some people  and thats why the issue will never be corrected and microsoft will continue to sell an inferior product. Three  times in four years seems a bit excessive to me. I wonder how many vehicles Ford would sell if their track record was such?

Originally posted by tvalentine

Look at the Gamecube

Yes, the massive failure rate seems to have become acceptable to some people  and thats why the issue will never be corrected and microsoft will continue to sell an inferior product. Three  times in four years seems a bit excessive to me. I wonder how many vehicles Ford would sell if their track record was such?

if its free and you get updated/better parts i dont see why people would get upset. I just sent my GPU in for free and got an upgraded one back and i couldnt use my computer for 3 weeks. As long as you get something in return people dont get upset i dont think.