Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS3 or PC

2»

Comments

• swalker23swalker23 Member Posts: 266
    Originally posted by nickster29

My advice... drag your computer out to the living room.  If you got a 52" HD television, I am guessing it has HDMI or Digital input slots where you can use your television as a monitor.  Wireless keyboard + Xbox360 controller (or any other) and you got yourself the best of both worlds.

Before I moved my room around I used my TV as a monitor playing to play games.

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461

surely youd be best off buying the ps3 version and torrenting the client for pc?

thats my plan, i dont need 2 subs AFAIK so far, so why would I buy the pc discs just to sell on the key lol!

and as said, any usb keyboard will do. i have no idea which i will mainly play on, but currently my ps3 is better than my laptop so at the moment ps3 wins. bearing in mind tho I can plug in the ps3 controller to pc so if i upgrade it will be a bit of a moot choice

never played 11 but i heard the pc conversion was a bit dodgy and required some 'hacks' to full screen and other stuff. hopefully this is not going to be the case in 13.

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• swalker23swalker23 Member Posts: 266
    Originally posted by warty

surely youd be best off buying the ps3 version and torrenting the client for pc?

thats my plan, i dont need 2 subs AFAIK so far, so why would I buy the pc discs just to sell on the key lol!
    and as said, any usb keyboard will do. i have no idea which i will mainly play on, but currently my ps3 is better than my laptop so at the moment ps3 wins. bearing in mind tho I can plug in the ps3 controller to pc so if i upgrade it will be a bit of a moot choice
    never played 11 but i heard the pc conversion was a bit dodgy and required some 'hacks' to full screen and other stuff. hopefully this is not going to be the case in 13.

That as a good plan but we don't know if we need the serial # to install or just to create an account.  I've read somewhere that you needed the serial on XI PC version to make a account so you could get the client via torrent.