Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about the trial

Heya! I have a few questions about the trial and the game overall :)

- Is the Isle of Dawn only available for Trial? What i mean is: Will I be the only one there or are more experienced players able to get there?

- Is it a sandbox? Can I build my home anywhere?

- How is the population and the community?

- Is there RP-servers, or?

Thanks for your time :)

Comments

• cshanorcshanor Member UncommonPosts: 64

Heya! I have a few questions about the trial and the game overall :)

- Is the Isle of Dawn only available for Trial? What i mean is: Will I be the only one there or are more experienced players able to get there?  Yes it is only available for the Trial. There will be others there with you, but nobody above level 10. Players already on the mainland are unable to return to Isle of Dawn

- Is it a sandbox? Can I build my home anywhere?     You can build a home, but not anywhere. There are areas of the world set aside for housing. The world is immense though, so no worries about house clutter

- How is the population and the community?    The population depends on your server. Seradon seems to have a fairly healthy population. The community in VG tends to be more mature and helpful.

- Is there RP-servers, or?    No RP servers. You can however use an in-game guild search tool to find a guild that RPs regularly.

Thanks for your time :)

• ZsariZsari Member Posts: 71

Anyone who roll an alt has an option to start on IoD or the original racial starting area.  So you will find experienced player on their alts in IoD.

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Heya! I have a few questions about the trial and the game overall :)

- Is the Isle of Dawn only available for Trial? What i mean is: Will I be the only one there or are more experienced players able to get there?

There will be experienced players there since most if not all experienced players create all their alts there. IoD is not just for trial members but the whole community. However you cannot access the trial island from the outside. It is strictly for newly created characters. You will always be able to create a new toon on the island once you subscribe

- Is it a sandbox? Can I build my home anywhere?

You can build a home many places in Telon but not on any spot you want. The housing areas are seperate from adventure areas and you have to buy a plot where one is available. However the housing areas are often close to adventure areas. VG is NOT a sandbox game. It is a standard MMO heavy on PvE

- How is the population and the community?

The community is more mature than most games i have played. Of the 3 guilds I have been in I have not met any under the age of 25. The server population is low and that won't change anytime soon. The server at it's peak has around 500 and a low 200 - 250 players on a ordinaty weekday

- Is there RP-servers, or?

The roleplaying server has been shut down. However there are quite a few RP guilds on the servers you can find a place in if RP'ing is your thing