Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems downloading client

I have been trying for several days to download the client, unfortunately every time I start the installer it states that its unable to connect to the database and then when I proceed to download the client it will not start due to corrupted files.  Can anyone help?

Comments

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by gexz7

I have been trying for several days to download the client, unfortunately every time I start the installer it states that its unable to connect to the database and then when I proceed to download the client it will not start due to corrupted files.  Can anyone help?

Ugh! My son had this issue too. I was fortunate...my other son's game installed fine, so I copied the files over and that worked. I would say your best bet is to simply redownload the client again >.<

Good luck!

Alternate link for you as well

• nickman1993nickman1993 Member Posts: 287

Download the client on fileplanet, then manually update =  saves you the 22 times of downloading and having corrupt files (yes i downloaded it 22 different times....)

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

I tried the link above and it basicly did the same thing as the main client on the main page.