Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kao: New Mercenary: Druid ( Woooh!)

MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Well I still can't say more about this new mercs, you can translate if you want..^^

It's cool! promise!

KAO: New Mercenary DRUID

Well this is one of the hot things about AO, every month they releases new updates like Monthly event, New Item in the Item mall, or a New mercenary to be released soon. Most of us are looking in KAO’s site for more updates regarding the new mercenaries but of course all information hasn’t been translated to English. But it was one of the hot topics in AO site nowadays. Players can’t wait for these new mercenaries, in the video the Druid is a like a Beastmaster with a tiger, while druid is a tag team of a boy and a polar bearKAO didn't specify if its A, B, or C rank merc. But seeing its recruit lvl requirement, I doubt it will be a C merc . more like a A or B merc.

its probably a 128. Recruit able in North America at new 128 dungeon. This new 128 dungeon requires new "Merc team" system.

I just got this information of the skills in some players translated it but not sure if it’s accurate.

"I'm thinking of the Young"

I'm thinking about the power of the attack to the best of luck ally buffs are given effect.

"Angry Young of birds of prey"

You call this a very unique magic of the spirit is angry.

Belong to the beneficial buff [0 of birds of prey] never used the other one 'certain' magic skills and anger when she met him up better than the existing 'angry young of birds of prey' is a magic spell which turns into a unique combo .

"Trees in jail"

Druid of the wild beasts, as well as long transient nature of the partnership was a natural rapport with.

Because they are natural rather than artificially created using the power of learning did,

you can check it in this link:

atlantica.hangame.com/center/media/adminboard_view.asp

Comments

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Not to disappoint you guys but it's still light-years (exaggeration) away from being released since it's not yet released in KAO also. Anyways, I'm rather curious about it's skills and stats.

P.S. If anyone is able to translate it, please do! (I want to know more about it)

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I heard its an axe merc. That alone makes me like it a lot.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Axe merc? like a beastmaster and viking? hmmm

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

I think you need to be level128 to do the recruit quest.

And the recruit quest require to do a 30 man dungeon with level128 requirement.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

well that's kinda depressing to hear..level 128...it's just wow, a very long road for me to reach

i hope that the druid is really powerful if his level requirement is really this high

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by reimaru

well that's kinda depressing to hear..level 128...it's just wow, a very long road for me to reach
    i hope that the druid is really powerful if his level requirement is really this high

I agree, it's still long way to go.. anyway still looking forward for that update we need to wait until this new merc is release in KOA

ya...but it's cool to have a merc that has two characters as a single mercenary

what else  can they think of....twin mercenary?

cant wait to get this. watch the video posted on the main forums. the entangling skill is like freezing but better. holds the left and right merc for 1 turn and disables the mid merc for 2 turns. that is just wow.

• MuwingMuwing Member Posts: 14

I wrote a more detailed review (with stats, skill info) on Atlantica-db.
    Link: New Druid Mercenary

Atlantica-db.com, Atlantica Online fansite.

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

Wow this is so cool! I heard that this merc would be coming soon! :D I can't wait!

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by Muwing

I wrote a more detailed review (with stats, skill info) on Atlantica-db.

Link: www.atlantica-db.com/forum/upcoming-content-f6/new-axe-mercenary-druid-naruk-t106.html

Hi Muwing. Could you please check the link? I can't seem to open it when I click the link. It says 404 not found. Thanks in advance.

• MuwingMuwing Member Posts: 14

All my apologies, the link is fixed.

By the way, it has been confirmed that the Druid mercenary will be available very soon.

Atlantica-db.com, Atlantica Online fansite.

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

they said on the main forums that this'll be released with the new patch. so thats gonna be in a few weeks.

I've visited Muwing's link and I was indeed shocked with the Druid's stats. His stats are all high compared to other melee mercs such as N.Vik, Spartan and BT.

yeah i noticed it too, higher stats compared to other melee mercs, but i like the new combo skill for the druid

theres a catch tho. some of the items required to get him are in the item mall. of course they're available in-game, but much much harder to get.

I've also heard that the Dungeon in where you could get the items for the Druid recruitment quest is very hard. All players who have achieved level 100 can get this quest but the level of difficulty is very high even the level 130's can get troubled. ^^

theres a new announcement on the official site about the druid. 

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp

Call of the WIld patch.

^yeah... Players must be at least lvl 120 to survive? wtf... I want that axe merc for my collection!!!