Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what has happened to this game.

segynsegyn Member Posts: 234

I have not heard any news about this game since E3 last year. Is this game still in development or is it a wash. I was really looking forward to this game but seeing as how the site is still the same stupid flash site with no real info on it and haven't seen so much as an interview with soe about this game i'm a little concerend we may never see this game. 

I was looking forward to this game but with no info coming I'm loosing interest fast. A lot of my friends have never even heard of this game. If soe dosen't want anoter un advertised game that is good but fails becaue no one has heard of it they better start releasing some new videos and info or even make a new site. Having the same site for the last 3 years really seems like something a cheap no money company would do for a game.

so just curious if i have just missed new info or if anyone else hasn't heard anything either.

Comments

• spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/292

Release is still a good ways off...

• segynsegyn Member Posts: 234

release is still a good way's off for swtor but they are releasing info every friday. 

• WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 241

Assassin's like to do it in the dark and from behind.

• LilianeLiliane Member Posts: 591

One of the biggest problem with this game, isn't the game, but SOE who doesn't know how to do game web-pages. I mean I have never seen so badly done web-page than The Agency has. I would fire they web-designer and starting to find someone who actually can make functional web-pages. I mean the interest of this game is small, because they web-page is so bad. Most the information has to be found from other web-pages.

Web-pages are there for customers to find INFORMATION.

Problem with SOE is that they use web-page, like they are they personal media marketing tool. Meaning alot of flash and videos, but no real working web-page with basic information about the game, what customers are looking.

MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Originally posted by Liliane

Web-pages are there for customers to find INFORMATION.
    Problem with SOE is that they use web-page, like they are they personal media marketing tool. Meaning alot of flash and videos, but no real working web-page with basic information about the game, what customers are looking.

Agreed, this has been a serious problem with every game SOE has ever been involved with.

Among OTHER problems...

• j1flawj1flaw Member Posts: 131

They better get on the ball so we can learn more and interact... They really should have an official forum out... like yesterday... so we can talk and get hyped up for this but nooooo... I worry after some of the rumors I've heard.

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942
    Originally posted by segyn

release is still a good way's off for swtor but they are releasing info every friday. 

Not all MMORPGs are the same and neither are their marketing schemes.

There is confirmation that there will be information or at least a showing of The Agency at DragonCon

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

It got oddly silent around this, which never is a good sign. A pity, I was really curious about this.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Things are still kicking last I heard (which was recently). They are just not talking it up until they are closer to release... I'd wish they would at least let people know they're still alive, but from all that I've been reading and asking, The Agency is still in works. It's hard to sit here and wait, but there is light.