Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends

spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

Any dota fans or unfamiliar to Dota fans but have always wanted to know what it was- try this game it is nothing short of very well done. There's two of these games at the moment that are clones of Dota: Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. For a comparison of the two I'll say this Heroes of Newerth is good for advanced dota players- who can quickly pick up the game and get started, and also includes denial as one of the advanced strats in Dota Allstars. League of Legends is a much more accessible, user-friendly slower form of Dota and doesn't incorporate denial. Having tried both today LoL is much more my preference but each player might find it different.

Here's a link for League of Legends:

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/

This one is incidentally made by a guy who used to work for Blizzard- who worked on WoW and Warcraft 3:FT, and another guy from Wizards of the coast.

Comments

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

does this need a beta key like HoN? coz i couldn't find one for HoN :(

• peglegpegleg Member UncommonPosts: 212

Spades07 I will try my best to show you the Light. I will send you the next HoN beta key i get. =)

All MMO's have grinds. If you don't like to Grind then MMO's are not for you.

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

I've tried HoN and didn't like it all. It's good in that's its more or less an exact replicate of Dota Allstars- even as far as the awful community. But I prefer LoL.

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

Originally posted by haelikoth
    does this need a beta key like HoN? coz i couldn't find one for HoN :(

no, just sign up I think. I think it's public beta.

Edit: it might not be but I got 5 invites if anyone interested. Though bear in mind I'm on European time so you might not get that invite till late tommorow.