Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda Agency Recuitment

XileoXileo Member Posts: 24

Looking for an Agency to fight with once the game comes out?  join Pandemic, a team well organized for world domination!

more information at our website:   http://pandemic-agency.webs.com/

(still under construction)

Recruitment Video:  

Comments

• LameCoreLameCore Member Posts: 6

Don't wanna steal this thread.. But are there any agencies out there where they require people to be at least 18?

Let me know if there is a "grown up" agency some place out there :)

• XileoXileo Member Posts: 24

Ummm a "Grown Up" agency? lol umm try an Agency called "Cybernetic Punks" its full of old dudes.

Our Agency the Pandemic, isnt really an age Requirement Clan (if u know wat i mean), is mostly about Skill Level in FPS gameing rather worrying about age =P

• spLaggerspLagger Member UncommonPosts: 130

i'd like to join the agency at some point. I'm pretty decent with FPSs and have a decent connection. I mean this game doesn't look a whole lot fun unless you're in an agency. I wonder how they promote agencies to generate within the game.

The only thing that sucks is I don't have a good headset.... and this game will def require one.

If this Agency is more casual then I'll definitely join. But if it's hardcore, sorry I have too much stuff in RL to deal with a hardcore Agency =/

• XileoXileo Member Posts: 24

Yeah its totally fine, planning on having  2 groups of players, 1 group who wish for Hardcore Agency VS Agency, and another group who doesnt have much time to play on the PC, aka "casual players" who would most likely be doing the PvE content of the game aka Our Agency VS the Commonwealth.

If you would wish to join, please apply at our site...  http://pandemic-agency.webs.com/

thanks.

• spLaggerspLagger Member UncommonPosts: 130

coo sounds good.

i tried signing the guest book but kept saying "oops, you forgot something."

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Originally posted by CrankBackX3

Yeah its totally fine, planning on having  2 groups of players, 1 group who wish for Hardcore Agency VS Agency, and another group who doesnt have much time to play on the PC, aka "casual players" who would most likely be doing the PvE content of the game aka Our Agency VS the Commonwealth.

If you would wish to join, please apply at our site...  http://pandemic-agency.webs.com/
    thanks.

Why would you restrict casual players to doing pve content in the game? You don't think they are good enough to trust them to defend an objective on the map?

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    Originally posted by kreken

thanks.

Why would you restrict casual players to doing pve content in the game? You don't think they are good enough to trust them to defend an objective on the map?

Dont think they actually will have those restrictions which you are talking about. More likely he presented their plans regarding the two groups main-focus.

Dont take my word for it though..i wouldnt know

• KreepedKreeped Member Posts: 24

Ummm a "Grown Up" agency? lol umm try an Agency called "Cybernetic Punks" its full of old dudes.

Our Agency the Pandemic, isnt really an age Requirement Clan (if u know wat i mean), is mostly about Skill Level in FPS gameing rather worrying about age =P

WWW.CYBERNETICPUNKS.COM

Is the agency with "older dudes".

www.CyberneticPunks.com
    Hardcore Gaming Community

• epicorepicor Member Posts: 60

OrangeBlueClan is recruiting as well.  We don't have any hard and fast rules for recruitment, but we do have a vent interview before admission.  Well, not so much an interview as a getting to know each other.  As for play style we are pretty relaxed.  I wouldn't say casual, cause we play to win, but noone is going to boot you if you would rather just kinda chill and not participate in the competitive stuff.

We have a website, but it is all messed up atm.  But if you would like to take a look and peruse is orangeblueclan.com

• OnumaOnuma Member Posts: 6

I've gotta say, Cybernetic Punks is a great bunch of guys.  IRONFIST -- the agency/clan to which I belong -- ( www.ironfistclan.com ) is allied with Cybernetic Punks and routinely plays with them in organized and pickup-style games.

Within both of our organizations, you will find that the maturity level is not lacking.  CP is generally a more Hardcore gaming clan, while IRONFIST is generally more relaxed.  Both play a wide variety of games, including FPS, MMO, and console games.

Point being, you can't go wrong with either one!  So if you're interested, please check out our web sites and say hello on the forums, perhaps drop an application.

[IF]Onuma

RESPEK FIST!

• M_VexM_Vex Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Kreeped  

WWW.CYBERNETICPUNKS.COM

Kreeper, I think we've got a new recruitment slogan...

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

My agency has older guys. :P

Seeing as we don't have a slogan, I guess it could be "Older then the other guys."

• KreepedKreeped Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by M_Vex

Originally posted by Kreeped  

WWW.CYBERNETICPUNKS.COM

Kreeper, I think we've got a new recruitment slogan...

I have to say I was laughing when I read that post where the guy says "Cybernetic Punks" a bunch of older dudes..lol.

We do have some younger guys but in general I don't like how unruly immature they sometimes be, and yes even older guys can be real d-bags too. All in all Im pretty content with our group.

People should really just be looking on GA's official forums if they want to see a large list of agencies.

www.CyberneticPunks.com
    Hardcore Gaming Community

•  Yea, IRONFIST is a more relaxed guild, but we still like to win with the time we spend in games.