Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• airadoairado Member UncommonPosts: 42

putting it at massive is like putting it here it is going out soo fast...

the eu one kinda hides them... but we only have 100 keys.

but the hidding thing does not work ppl still drain them within a day

• GrymmoireGrymmoire Member UncommonPosts: 181

Keys gone already; ah see the OP time was five hors ago so.....keys all taken now.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The Allods' gpotato website lists several sites with beta key giveaways, including MMORPG.com although I haven't seen that here yet. Got my key at OnRPG.com. They currently have over 900 keys available. The valid client is supposed to have been released today for the beta period that begins on the 10th.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

• death2lovedeath2love Member Posts: 6

MMOsite still have like 600. I got mine from where. With my luck I bet I wont be able to play since my son is due soon:(

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/allods/

• lancelot76lancelot76 Member Posts: 119

Here ya go fellas:

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/118/Allods-Online-Closed-Beta-1-Keys.html

I think they had 2500 keys for starters & it was down to around 1000 last I checked. Good Luck!

• voidchaservoidchaser Member Posts: 5

Congratulations on about to be a father and that's not a sad thing it's better than any game :)

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

I got a key from here, 200 keys left though

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon