Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FoM - how do i collect the beta i won?

Comments

• MarackMarack Member Posts: 10
    I am considering a lawsuit. 

• streamboxstreambox Member Posts: 13

I.. am.. calm.. like.. a.. bomb...::::22::

• Zed85Zed85 Member Posts: 12
    but i think they can request he emailaddreses @ the mmorgp.com webmasters image

• OpiateOpiate Member Posts: 11

Sorry folks, it seems something went wrong during the processing of the list of winners. I'm not sure yet what has gone wrong, but I guarantee you that this will be solved within 24h.

DPS isn't ignoring you but we're just extremely busy and we're just a small company

My apologies to the winners of the 2nd contest, I promise you that there will still be plenty to test once we get your accounts sorted ;)

Bram "Opiate" Venneman - Duplex Systems
    Face Of Mankind - The New Multiplayer Experience

::::04::

Phew! Good thing you came in just in time to defuse the BOMB. Thanks Opiate !! ::::18::::::28::

** Bomb Defused* Counterterrorists Win !! **
    ::::34::

• BerungijinBerungijin Member Posts: 31
    Thanks Opiate image . Hope to be in game tomorrow image

• MarackMarack Member Posts: 10

/call off.attourny

/set mood.happy

• Foot1281Foot1281 Member UncommonPosts: 17

Here is the reply i got this morning...basically it's a repeat from Opiate, but thats b/c he's the one who responded to me, lol:

[Dear Foot1281,

It seems there is a problem processing the MMORPG contest winners, I'm not sure at this moment where this problem occurs. We will do everything we can to resolve this asap. If your account is not activated within a day after this reply, please re-open this ticket so we can look for additional problems.

Kind regards]

Thanks alot, Opiate.  As you can tell we're all worried about not getting a chance to test much.  We appreciate your response.

• SgtChoiceSgtChoice Member Posts: 15

Bah I got the same thing this morning.
    Poor. Unnaceptable! Bah I just wanna play!

me2.. same reply

but i talked to him.. he's dutch also but he says we just have to wait..

Maybe we get some new information this evening (he said)

• OpiateOpiate Member Posts: 11

Ok, I admit, I sent all the 25 ppl that filed a support ticket about the competition the same reply. He, at least I changed the names ::::20::

We will send out the actual invitations asap, I expect this to be done before the end of today (Europe time). On the other hand...our days usually don't end at midnight ::::01::

• NoubourneNoubourne Member Posts: 349

Thanks for the update!!

I'm glad something was wrong with the whole thing. I was starting to think you didn't like the way I registered or something. Haha!

Excited to get in and check it out!!

Then again I am anal and nitpicky, so maybe you don't wanna deal with my /bug spam :)

Habit is not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed down the stairs one step at a time. - Mark Twain

I await it with eager anticipation..

It will be for tomorrow i think and i work until 23pm image ,but i will certenly play all the night image

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Glad to hear they will send the invitation soon. Thanks for the update Opiate.

still haven't reveived anything image

• LessepsLesseps Member Posts: 15

Yeah, got same thing here.

pfffft we are the 19th and in germany its 12pm and i didnt recieved the info yet image

• CymonCymon Member UncommonPosts: 22

re-opend my cs-ticket.  :/

Me too.

Kinda tired of checking mailbox and finding nothing there.

• AdrenalizeAdrenalize Member Posts: 3

Yeah, I know what u mean.
    I was especially happy when I saw my win here, because this is a second german scifi mmorpg since Neocron (which I also betatestet back then).
    Now it's the 7th day after my confirmation of my beta-slot in the second drawing, and still no mail...my FoM account was created even before the contest with the same email adress...

Somehow I'm getting tired of being happy about a prize I don't get. Can't be that difficult to set up 50 accounts, even by hand. I hope they get i done today. After all it's already 3pm here in Germany now...

yeah me to im tired to check my mailbox every 5min image . Who nows we will get the info the 28th image

• Zaber-Zaber- Member Posts: 3

Bah, someone has to remind them just how long a day is image

I haven't had any info since the mail telling me to sign up, but i already have a account on their webby so that should be fine. Haven't recived anything about this ticket thou.

BAH i say! BAH!!! image

Originally posted by Zaber-
    BAH i say! BAH!!! image

Me too BAH, BAH ,BAH ,.... image

and the other contest end today, pffft, we will in in the same time as the winners of beta week 3 image

Real annoying situation....

I still cant get it - just 50 accounts ! and they cant deal with it for a week !

And now third contest is closed, so Duplex will got more job to do.

Forget it guys, we're lost here.

I gonna sleep till Jan 28th. image