Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoD4 VS MW2 PC comparison

decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

If you're thinking of picking up MW2, look at some of the features you'll be missing from CoD4 MW:

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

Comments

• nAAtimusnAAtimus Member Posts: 342

Pretty much why I don't plan on picking up MW2 any time soon.

I'm not here to complete my forum PVP dailies.

•  

See what I did there?

I'm getting it on console anyway so I don't care about anything you've just pointed out.

• decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

Originally posted by kiers182

See what I did there?
    I'm getting it on console anyway so I don't care about anything you've just pointed out.

The difference is that many of the features I mentioned are very important game breaking mechanics that matter to a lot of people. Also, isn't leaning something that's important to the console version as well as the PC version?

furthermore, if you didn't care why the heck did you post anything to start with?

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Now I understand why bad games sell so much: Some idiots buy them based on technical specifications instead of fun.

Originally posted by Vrika
    Now I understand why bad games sell so much: Some idiots buy them based on technical specifications instead of fun.

You also forgot to add that they'll buy them just because of name brand recognition instead of fun.

Hitler hears about the MW2 news: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvScqbTB08

• nuttsnutts Member Posts: 6

OH mu f**king GOD!!! My most anticipating game,... has... just been ruined! IW WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??? Srsly guys, Cod WaW was lame, BUT THIS SUCKS DONKEY B#^LS, !@#%$# !!!! Damn, I wish I'd Meet their f%#kin' producer or dircetor or any #$%hole who's behind this, or whole #$%king team and bash them with my baseball bat, and said: "  HAHA MOFO, YOU CANT DODGE, YOU CANT FKIN LEAN". And BAM! No, srsly 1 year of anticipation into @ss. $^uck.

• Blackwell99Blackwell99 Member Posts: 352

This is because PC gaming is as dead as a door nail. This was obvious at E3 (2-3 years ago). It's also why when people ask me, "what's a great gaming PC?"...I answer them, "An Xbox360 with a Gold membership is your best choice".

You may "lol" at people dumping thousands of bucks into their rigs, because the games just aren't being made (one or two AAA releases a year just doesn't cut it). PC gaming is a money pit with little "return" for the people who invest in it (unlike ten years ago).

Consoles offer almost too much performance and stability for your dollar.

Which is why, I believe, the next great MMO will be developed by a console (See Demon's Souls for the PS3;  it's already happening). Until that day, everything else will just be "so-so" that is released for PC.

That will be where the" WoW killer" will comes from (nevermind fps) a console, not a PC.

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by Blackwell99

This is because PC gaming is as dead as a door nail. This was obvious at E3 (2-3 years ago). It's also why when people ask me, "what's a great gaming PC?"...I answer them, "An Xbox360 with a Gold membership is your best choice".
    You may "lol" at people dumping thousands of bucks into their rigs, because the games just aren't being made (one or two AAA releases a year just doesn't cut it). PC gaming is a money pit with little "return" for the people who invest in it (unlike ten years ago).
    Consoles offer almost too much performance and stability for your dollar.
    Which is why, I believe, the next great MMO will be developed by a console (See Demon's Souls for the PS3;  it's already happening). Until that day, everything else will just be "so-so" that is released for PC.
    That will be where the" WoW killer" will comes from (nevermind fps) a console, not a PC.

Yeah, right(That will happen when Valve release their Team Fortress World MMO).

• RuynRuyn Member Posts: 1,052

Goodbye MW2, hellooooooo Battlefield:  Bad Company