Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP?

What about the PvP?

-Do players lose anything when they die??

-Do you gain reputation or anything if you kill someone??

-Is there a sepecific area for PvP?

Thanks.

I live in Europe, can i play here from Greece?

Comments

• LEX.ANLEX.AN Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by kel766

What about the PvP?
    1-Do players lose anything when they die??
    2-Do you gain reputation or anything if you kill someone??
    3-Is there a sepecific area for PvP?
    Thanks.

4.I live in Europe, can i play here from Greece?

1. for PvP you lose nothing, for PvE if you die you lose a rank of your earned PeP buff that will make you  kill NPC's to get it back.
    2.Not for killing real people.
    3.Yes, most everyplace is open PvP except for like 3 areas out of 30.
    4. Yes you can play from Greece, just don't expect the same ping as Americans.
    5. The game has 5 high houses(which in fact is factions) that are all against each other. Guilds mean less in this game then which house you join. Once you join a house you get a chat box just for that faction. PvP is open once you hit lvl 9 and join a house, at that point your PvP enabled except for those 2 noobie zones and one city, which is only 5% of the game world. so 95% of game world is open PvP, but I am on PvP server, and I heard PvE server gives you a few more safe zones. Houses do battle just to do battle, or may compete over a demon chest with phat loot, sorta like a king of the hill, and if you kill a player in this senario you can loot any keys they have to demon chest for bouble phat loots, lol. The game is twitch based, so you have to aim, and the gameplay is fun.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by LEX.AN

PvP is open once you hit lvl 9 and join a house,

It may seem that way, but in fact PvP is open from level 1. Problem is that you cannot attack anyone (except in the pits and in the arena which you cannot reach before level 9) who is of the same faction. Not having joined a High House means that you belong to the faction of those not belonging to a High House. In other words everyone below level 9 belongs to the same faction and cannot attack each other, but they can attack someone who joined a High House (in PvP areas) and be attacked by those who joined a High House.

--
    Delanor

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

Tehere is also 2v2 and 4v4 arena, skirmish for practise and league matches.

• EivilSarEivilSar Member Posts: 25

I thought you got rewarded Honor for general PvP as well as Arena? Correct me if I am wrong.

There are merchants in the arena district that sell good sigils for Honor points.

EivilSar, Deathhand of International
    Spellborn PvP