Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tekken 6

havok527havok527 Member Posts: 80

I've waited for this game for 2 years and now it's finally out. I haven't had a chance to play it yet though. Anyone who has played the game want to share their thoughts about what they think of it? How has the gameplay changed from Tekken 5?

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

It's pretty fun. I haven't played T5 but I think the differences include:-

• Single player campaign mode
    • Can break though the floor
    • All character moves revised

I haven't played online too much, but I think the main reason to buy Tekken is that you'll be playing it with your friends every now and again.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

hmm can't wait for the psp version since i don't have a ps3 XD

• dotzdotz Member Posts: 4

anyone know if the game is broken like all the other versions? Did they manage to finally balance players better?

• havok527havok527 Member Posts: 80

I finally got the chance to play this, and I like it so far. Many people complained about how lame the scenario campaign was, but I beat it in a day and it wasn't that painful, except the controls were a bit crappy. The graphics are beautiful and there are many customization options. Haven't tried online yet though.

• Smith1781Smith1781 Member Posts: 2

From what I played(just a match or 2) and saw this game is pretty damn good.. Was definitely made for hardcore Tekken fans, and as for the fighting I enjoyed most changes made but the game does feel different.

Learn To Be