Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favourite TF2 class.

ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

Gentlemen. What is your favourite TF2 class? For me it's definitely Spy. From tricking up players with Dead Ringer or playing around to backstabbing people, sapping sentries and headshoting snipers with the Ambassador, I love this class.

Comments

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Soldier I'd say. ^^ Feels too good to rocket jump to enemy snipers and give them a whack with my shovel. :P

Though according to the stats I play engineer most. And normally I play whatever the team has fewest off. Unless I'm on a horribly crappy team, and I know that no matter how good I try to play we will lose the next round. Then I normally just sniper around. But I've fun playing all classes.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• NatarayaNataraya Member Posts: 78

hi ya!! ., great game indeed,. my 200h goes to the medic run and duck, make foe´s crazy, ubersaw spies, and ultimate power of choosing the time for that charge that will make the diference in a match., some great things for me about this game is how smooth runs and the skill that involves playing most of characters, great balance between classes and cartoon/sadic graphics. Try it or fail

Meet "El meromero"

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

It's a tie between the Pyro and the Sniper. I use the Demo guy a lot also.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

I almost always play the Demo guy.

The scout is the most fun though.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

It's a tie between Medic, Spy, and Engineer. I enjoy those classes the most but according to my stats, I end up playing the Medic most often. That dart gun is actually quite deadly!

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Spy by far. The adrenaline of having superior spyclass knoweldge that lets you make hasty getaways is friggin' awesome. When you've been long enough you know where you hide, how to move and when to attack. Nothing is more awesome than taking on 2 engys constantly spy checking with full SGs up, or just avoiding a scout trying to find you by simply knowing where people look and where the don't (advice for non spies : Good spies rarely hide in corners...)

Oh and the thrill of backstabbing the same guy over and over again when he is looking for you. So fucking hilarious.

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

The real question is, do you see your class directly correlated to a Global Agenda class =)

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827

i have no real favourite class.. i like playing the Ambassador Dead Ringer Spy =) and i also enjoy the heavy a LOT, but when the opposing team has a good amount of snipers/spies im going insane when playing heavy :( i mostly go soldier then, but i suck at rocketjumping :D but i still get a good deal of killing sprees and i just love blowing pyros up :)

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Pyro , followed  with heavy and demo based on team needs ... least played spy and sniper

• fishys182fishys182 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Thenarius

Gentlemen. What is your favourite TF2 class? For me it's definitely Spy. From tricking up players with Dead Ringer or playing around to backstabbing people, sapping sentries and headshoting snipers with the Ambassador, I love this class.

A-HEM... also ladies.

My favorite classes are Pyro and Soldier. I love the rocket jump for soldier, and pyro is just hella fun.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Medic (130 hours played time) and heavy (90 Hours played time)

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• fishys182fishys182 Member Posts: 6

I can't seem to do well on medic and spy, and they seem like a lot of fun. Need practice.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Sniper Class " Thanks for standing still Wanker! " is hella fun.

• dynamo122dynamo122 Member Posts: 162

I main Scout and used to main Demoman. I like to play sniper occasionally.

My favorite: Scout.

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

soldier because I'm pretty good at it playing a tfc soldier rather compulsively. But have to hand it to TF2 all the classes are pretty well-designed. Only thing I think is demo is a little bit too easy to play/OP but that might be due to playing a lot of pl_badwater.

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

Engineer. Eeeeeerectin a dispenser! Most playtime on this guy, 77 hours. Second is Pyro with near 36h.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Either the heavy or the sniper. Sometimes I like to stay back and ventilate a few domes with a sniper and other times nothing beats spraying up the whole room with bullets.

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by twiggy550
     It's a tie between Medic, Spy, and Engineer. I enjoy those classes the most but according to my stats, I end up playing the Medic most often. That dart gun is actually quite deadly!

Read my mind. Love the Medic's Herr Doktor act, love the Engineer 'cause I love building things, and the Spy just gets me by being a shout out to the mooks in Cutie Honey.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

I have the most fun playing as a Heavy, but usually will play Engineer or Medic if nobody else is.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

Egineer, its the closest I get to a pet class =D

"...Engineer is credit to team"

• UsedManateeUsedManatee Member Posts: 161

Heavy, then a tie between medic and  sniper.  

I've only taken to liking the sniper lately after finally grokking it enough to get some pretty awesome streaks.  And to be honest, I'm working on making the demoman my favorite.  I never liked it much, because he doesn't have a "normal" weapon (except for the melee whiskey bottel of course, but I mean a sidearm of some type)... however last weekend when doing the holiday achievements I finally "got" at least part of what makes demoman awesome and annoying.  Got way more kills on demo than I'd ever gotten as a result.

How dare you present him with logic! Don't you understand? He fights epic fights, in epic games, with epic toons....eats epic food and takes epic dumps! He has more e..pic..icity...ness in his little finger than you have in your whole unepic body! - ChicagoCub

• Hige10Hige10 Member Posts: 5

Engineer deffnitely my baby <3

• FireWaterFXFireWaterFX Member UncommonPosts: 3

I definitely like the Scout and the Pyro.  Both are really good classes.

• TJourneyTJourney Member Posts: 6

I've played Medic and Engineer the most, I've enjoyed them a lot, but after playing Global Agenda Beta the Medic and Engineer in TF2 feel lacking.

I've been playing a lot of Spy lately.

• RecklanRecklan Member UncommonPosts: 31

Heavy is credit to team!