Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entropia - Any good?

Comments

• liumlium Member Posts: 138
    Originally posted by Xerogs

Originally posted by lium

Originally posted by Ichijo

They recently claimed that the A-3 Justifier Mk II SGA edition would have a real world value of $20000.00US.
    It's current value in the game is about 25-30 dollars (250-300 PED).

Fact check on this: Its an Improved A-3 Justifier MKII SGA which is valued fairly high at this time. Adjusted, Improved, Modified, Adapted, Customized, and Reworked items are highly sought after and very rare. Many can reduced your costs to play EU and help you grow your PED card if you know what you are doing.

What noob you are, 2 posts yeah we will trust you.

To start with imp MK 2 will NOT help you SHIT if you are not at least 7/10 on HA (for you info opalo decay less).

Don’t make FAKE statements !

Imp mk 2 was good in 2003 when there was no min and max hit on weapons all weapons did only max dmg.

Don’t lisen to this guy he just noob, making fake statements.

Read my post nooblet reader..............."If you know what you are doing"  (ie skills in relationship to equipment, what mobs to hunt, etc, etc.)

I don't care if you listen or not. I may be a noob to you forum but I am not a noob to Project Entropia or Entropia Universe. The weapon is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it, pretty much just like anything in EU. Stick to your Opalo hunting I know people who do quite well with it as well. My statement was not fake it was just to clarify the price difference on the weapon stated in that post and why it would command a high price in the market.  There are plenty of things in EU that can help you out some are costly and some are not. 

3 posts now o.O oops still can't be trusted ROFL. 

Bash away at EU all you want its not for everyone as it is today. I know I enjoy it and the money I have made playing it.

First you say ‘I am not an Entropria Universe(Mindark) Employee and I have made money playing EU.’

Why ? Is there any thing that will make us belive you work for MA ?

Sec part, you make money good for you ? but I wonder why you share this whith us ? I mean if someone find way to make money do you realy think we are stupid that he will go open and tell us about ?

Remember when is to good to be true it usually is.

No one from this web site will ever download EU and that good part.

For you info on the part ‘Freedom of choice this month I choose not to pay a dime to play my favorite RCE MMO’

That part show how noob you are in MMO’s you can always take break from any games and not pay the monthly ‘fee’, but to know that you actually need to know about games on this web site and you obwiously don’t.

I give you last hint ppl made and are making money from EvE online that you will never see in EU, and that whith risk free (you don’t even need to pay to play eve if you know how).

• XerogsXerogs Member Posts: 4

They recently claimed that the A-3 Justifier Mk II SGA edition would have a real world value of $20000.00US.

Fact check on this: Its an Improved A-3 Justifier MKII SGA which is valued fairly high at this time. Adjusted, Improved, Modified, Adapted, Customized, and Reworked items are highly sought after and very rare. Many can reduced your costs to play EU and help you grow your PED card if you know what you are doing.

To start with imp MK 2 will NOT help you SHIT if you are not at least 7/10 on HA (for you info opalo decay less).

Imp mk 2 was good in 2003 when there was no min and max hit on weapons all weapons did only max dmg.

Read my post nooblet reader..............."If you know what you are doing"  (ie skills in relationship to equipment, what mobs to hunt, etc, etc.)

I don't care if you listen or not. I may be a noob to you forum but I am not a noob to Project Entropia or Entropia Universe. The weapon is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it, pretty much just like anything in EU. Stick to your Opalo hunting I know people who do quite well with it as well. My statement was not fake it was just to clarify the price difference on the weapon stated in that post and why it would command a high price in the market.  There are plenty of things in EU that can help you out some are costly and some are not. 

Bash away at EU all you want its not for everyone as it is today. I know I enjoy it and the money I have made playing it.

First you say ‘I am not an Entropria Universe(Mindark) Employee and I have made money playing EU.’

Sec part, you make money good for you ? but I wonder why you share this whith us ? I mean if someone find way to make money do you realy think we are stupid that he will go open and tell us about ?

For you info on the part ‘Freedom of choice this month I choose not to pay a dime to play my favorite RCE MMO’

That part show how noob you are in MMO’s you can always take break from any games and not pay the monthly ‘fee’, but to know that you actually need to know about games on this web site and you obwiously don’t.

I give you last hint ppl made and are making money from EvE online that you will never see in EU, and that whith risk free (you don’t even need to pay to play eve if you know how).

Firstly I was responding to Ichijo's comment "The only people making money in the "virtual economy" of Entropia are MindArk employees."  I know many who do make money and have no affliation with Mindark other than playing the RCE MMO.

I would share what I know with the right people and have done so.  Some how I doubt your are the right person even though I pale in comparison to your uberness.

I play EU when not paying a dime instead of take a break from game and a monthly fee and I do know about other games on this website but this is not about other games its about Entropia Universe.

You don't even need to pay to play EU if you know how. IMHO Eve and EU are two very different games with different types of players.

Look its not easy to make cash in EU that is a plain fact. Its not like you sign in and money falls from the virtual skies. It takes time and patience and some "out of the box" thinking.  It took me quite a number of years to make some decent cash enough to withdraw. I am just a long time gamer who has played a plethora of games and this is one of the few that has been rewarding for the fact I can take what I make out of it.

Since you seem to speak for everyone on this forum I am sure no one will download and try Entropia Universe. Its just one other option in the multitude of games available these days.

Well here is some more fodder for you to pick apart Mr. Lium MMORPG.com uber beyond comparison spokesman for the people. 

• ruskearuskea Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Deleted User

Many can reduced your costs to play EU and help you grow your PED card if you know what you are doing.

yes either sweating.. or reselling... and if thats "gaming" to some ppl so be it

but yes there is few chosen ones that had given everything from the start... and they really think they doing things right LOL

this game is avatarbased.. MA has few categorys for their players.. the winners, lootpool fillers for winners and some ppl who make a little profit or do even in everything they do

if a guy (me) for example mines for 3+ years.. over 40+ lvls of prosp + survs and never gets anything big.. and then comes some neverheard dude with 0 skills and pulls 10k loots once in a week... sounds fishy?

ive said to many ppl that  "try eu... sweat for some peds.. then mine.. but DONT DEPO, after a week if u havent hit 500$+ loot.. quit" seen it happen so many times that i really recommend it.. as long as u dont deposit.. or just make new avatars all the time until u find the winner.. i would try it myself but dont have time for the sweating part coz it could take many tries

if it would really work like some ppl say  " u can make profit if u know what to do" ... if everyone would use the same strategy... and coz the loot comes from other players... where would all the loot come? ofc there couldnt be such situation coz it wouldnt work so to make it not happen.. why not put players to dif categorys.. ive witnessed it with my own eyes that it really matters what avatar ur playing

• liumlium Member Posts: 138
    Originally posted by Deleted User

Firstly I was responding to Ichijo's comment "The only people making money in the "virtual economy" of Entropia are MindArk employees."  I know many who do make money and have no affliation with Mindark other than playing the RCE MMO.

I would share what I know with the right people and have done so.  Some how I doubt your are the right person even though I pale in comparison to your uberness.

I play EU when not paying a dime instead of take a break from game and a monthly fee and I do know about other games on this website but this is not about other games its about Entropia Universe.

You don't even need to pay to play EU if you know how. IMHO Eve and EU are two very different games with different types of players.

Look its not easy to make cash in EU that is a plain fact. Its not like you sign in and money falls from the virtual skies. It takes time and patience and some "out of the box" thinking.  It took me quite a number of years to make some decent cash enough to withdraw. I am just a long time gamer who has played a plethora of games and this is one of the few that has been rewarding for the fact I can take what I make out of it.

Since you seem to speak for everyone on this forum I am sure no one will download and try Entropia Universe. Its just one other option in the multitude of games available these days.

Well here is some more fodder for you to pick apart Mr. Lium MMORPG.com uber beyond comparison spokesman for the people. 

Lol he got banned, tell you all about ppl from entropia need to make multy accounts to boost the stats. Epic fail.

• AirboyAirboy Member Posts: 6

To say that avatars don't have the same fair chance and think that some avatars are "loosers" and some are "winners"  decided from the begning when the avatar is created is ridiculous. The law of probability make it that someone can get a big loot after playing a week and others play three years without ever getting a big one. So, no there is nothing "fishy" about that. And of cource not every player can profit, only some of the players can profit because to profit other players must loose the money and the company running the game, Mindark, must get paid too. It all about being able to do stuff more efficient then others or finding some other way to make profit. But most of us will never profit, but pay and play just like all other games.    

Yes, "old" players that was playeing when valuable items and skills was easier to get have an advandage, but that is not the same thing of saying it is unfair, it is like saying "oh i should have bought Microsoft shares in the 80ies, it's so unfair".  

• Renton81Renton81 Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by ruskea

if a guy (me) for example mines for 3+ years.. over 40+ lvls of prosp + survs and never gets anything big.. and then comes some neverheard dude with 0 skills and pulls 10k loots once in a week... sounds fishy?
    ive said to many ppl that  "try eu... sweat for some peds.. then mine.. but DONT DEPO, after a week if u havent hit 500$+ loot.. quit" seen it happen so many times that i really recommend it.. as long as u dont deposit.. or just make new avatars all the time until u find the winner.. i would try it myself but dont have time for the sweating part coz it could take many tries

if it would really work like some ppl say  " u can make profit if u know what to do" ... if everyone would use the same strategy... and coz the loot comes from other players... where would all the loot come? ofc there couldnt be such situation coz it wouldnt work so to make it not happen.. why not put players to dif categorys.. ive witnessed it with my own eyes that it really matters what avatar ur playing

never gets anything big? you got got 14k hof ( thats $1.4k to people who dont know of the game).... 14k ped... what do you expect from game?... it is honest question i give to you.  you expect to get 14k ped every month?  I want  to do a job where i get paid $10 million for watching tv... life isnt easy as that.  You have to play the game, understand the game, adapt to changes - if you find you are losing ALOT of ped after doing hunting for example, re-think - change the way you hunt.  maybe spend months using lower decaying gear, or lower end gear, or different mob.  You need to think alot in this game, its much more than just finding a mob and killing it.  But most importantly the best advice is to ENDURE ingame.  By that, i mean keep trying.... you didnt get that 14k hof if you didnt try.  Are you a chosen one?  You got 14k hof, which means you are chosen one...and you still complain.  If you hate the game so much after losing, maybe rethink the way you play - dont be lazy to rethink and change how you hunt or mine.  If you need outside ideas, pm squalls on entropia forum or shaba... they will help give different ideas of doing things if you ask nicely.

You have such hate for the game, i would suggest to take a month off all gaming.  Just to get it out of your mind, dont think of any games... then after a month, come back with clear thoughts.  Dont see the problem.  Your brother still plays from time to time.

I also think you hate the game because you compete with your brother... you feel bad that he gets better loot than you.  You say only special people get big hofs, Chosen ones, some people say MA workers only get big ones.... Ruskea's brother got:

23k ped ($2.3k) on sumima,

4.8k ped ($480), mining

17k ped ($1.7k) on estophyl

and 14k ped ($1.4k) on ambu with you (P.S i was at Nea's hunting them when you got that - i was happy for you guys)

So tell me does your brother work for MA, is he a secret chosen one? Your brother got all those big hofs thats a total of 58,800 PED ($5.8k us dollars)...  You're just unhappy that your brother has looted better than you.

Received my first Free UGC code! :)
    Claim your Free UGC code Here

i never said MA employees get good loot.. but coz of my bro i know how different loot can be between avatars... and no i didnt compete with my bro.. coz i had no chance in winning him... and how often i heard the thing from my brothers mouth.. "no point in team hunting with u.. coz we get SHIT while ur in" we were near same lvl in hunting "around 45lvls+" we always used same gear and same amount of ammo so we could share the loot equally.. and yes when we teamed it was almost always crap.. and after that my bro goes solo and makes profit... whys that?.. and even he doesnt play anymore.. even hes "luck" turned against him...

and i was mostly the one with the knowledge.. i did read ef daily.. i knew the rare ore spawns on the game... he was the one asking hints on mobs to hunt or tips in mining.. but the thing is.. these tips never worked on my avatar.. but on his.. they did sometimes

and no we never hit a 14k ambulimax.. but we did hit 13k kreltin at about lvl10-20 in hunting.. and all i can thank for that is my brothers "luck".. like i woulda looted it without him

dunno where u pulled that ambu out.. "i was at neas at the time"??!?!?!?

in one point tho we grinded ambus in team for few month but we never hit anything above 300ped

• NddeshNddesh Member Posts: 65

i never said MA employees get good loot.. but coz of my bro i know how different loot can be between avatars... and no i didnt compete with my bro.. coz i had no chance in winning him... and how often i heard the thing from my brothers mouth.. "no point in team hunting with u.. coz we get SHIT while ur in" we were near same lvl in hunting "around 45lvls+" we always used same gear and same amount of ammo so we could share the loot equally.. and yes when we teamed it was almost always crap.. and after that my bro goes solo and makes profit... whys that?.. and even he doesnt play anymore.. even hes "luck" turned against him...
    and i was mostly the one with the knowledge.. i did read ef daily.. i knew the rare ore spawns on the game... he was the one asking hints on mobs to hunt or tips in mining.. but the thing is.. these tips never worked on my avatar.. but on his.. they did sometimes

and no we never hit a 14k ambulimax.. but we did hit 13k kreltin at about lvl10-20 in hunting.. and all i can thank for that is my brothers "luck".. like i woulda looted it without him
    in one point tho we grinded ambus in team for few month but we never hit anything above 300ped

Exchange your avatar with your bro for his, for like 1 week and see what happen.. then you will get your answer

Originally posted by Nddesh

Exchange your avatar with your bro for his, for like 1 week and see what happen.. then you will get your answer

its too late for now but i did some mining/hunting trips with it and could see a huge different compared to my avatar...

• c0nfliktc0nflikt Member Posts: 17

Regardless of all you are saying now entropia is going to expand with multiple planets soon, so its going to get real interest it would be best to get in now.

• Label_ThisLabel_This Member Posts: 171

The game is one of the biggest and most obvious cash scams on the internet. I dont know how they get away with it.

You put in $20 dollars and buy a gun, a few clips and some armor. But every time you fire the gun it degrades and eventually breaks. The armor is incredibly expensive (think $10 for some pixels & polygons on a video game) and ammo is also very expensive too.

Save your money. Stay well away from this. It's like that other guy said "most miserable game i've ever played". Don't be sucked in by nice graphics, because that is all this game has!

Why are there so many cutesie, fantasy, childish MMO's. Give me blood, gore and a long lasting challenge. I don't need my hand being held along the way. Thanks.

and thats not all... players determinate the loot pool.. new planets are coming.. (ofc no new player really start this shit.. or very few) some ppl change from the old planet to these means the lootpool gets emptier than ever.. means miserable gaming for most..

this game is one big scam, lag, bug hell.. and ur fukin paying real money to play it..

with 1 day googling i could make a game that works better than these amateurs at the MA... and its been up for years... and about the bugs... it seems the bugs that cost players money seem to reappear all the time... doesnt that sound like a scam?

• HuubisHuubis Member Posts: 1

I like entropia, and for 5 years while i am playing it, it has become more and more better and intresting.

• scamtropiascamtropia Member Posts: 22

I played this casino for 9 months, at a total cost of $9800 USD.

Not only is it a money pit/pyramid scheme, but it's akin to gambling and you develop symptoms synonamous with gambling addiction.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

ps: Mercury only earns because he scammed his way to the top and everyone talking about "so-and-so got a $1.5K Ambu etc.. FORGET TO MENTION THE $10K IT COST YOU BEFORE YOU GOT THAT ONE LOOT!"

Entropia is a scam, a casino designed to suck you in and strip your bank account.
    The Swedes are rich enough without you handing over your credit cards! DONT FALL FOR IT!

Originally posted by scamtropia

I played this casino for 9 months, at a total cost of $9800 USD.
    Not only is it a money pit/pyramid scheme, but it's akin to gambling and you develop symptoms synonamous with gambling addiction.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

ps: Mercury only earns because he scammed his way to the top and everyone talking about "so-and-so got a $1.5K Ambu etc.. FORGET TO MENTION THE $10K IT COST YOU BEFORE YOU GOT THAT ONE LOOT!"

that's unfortunate.. i spent over 3 years in that game and spent less than 700$ which is the money i use for my entertainment not my bills.

Less decay= More profit chance.. Play wisely people like Mercury spend less peds to kill a mob than you

Ohh and it's always easy to blame the game or MA than yourself :P

it's like blaming the Math exam you didn't pass

Don't fall for the bullshit - just go read the EU forum, see for yourself. A year ago, 70% of the community were happy and telling people "just play eco you can't lose!"... "stop whining, it's fair, you get 90% back!"... go there now, EVERYONE including ubers with the best gear and thousands of spreadsheets detailing their income/expenditure are losing TONNES of money, constantly. The only ones who aren't, are resellers and freeloaders who never deposited anyway (sweaters) or deposited very little - $700 would only buy me only 3 days ammo and Decay with HL14+A106 and armor (tiger, vigi, ghost, grem etc)+plates. And it's normal to get 50-70% returns (that's potentially 350$ loss in 3 days... ON AN MMO!).

THIS IS A SCAM!

Why even risk being scammed by this game? It's not even fun, the entire game is based on two things - pressing left mouse button and increasing your bet-size (or in normal MMO's it's known as skilling).

Your money is better spent elsewhere, you don't have to believe me, but think to yourself "is it worth the risk, if he's right?" NO ITS NOT AND YES I AM.

MOST EXPENSIVE BUG-FILLED HALF-COMPLETE NO-CONTENT GAME MADE BY AMATEURS (not even game devs, they're businessmen) EVER!!!!!!!

ps: by the wording of your post (guy above me) you say "I playED for 3 years" which leads me to believe you don't play anymore. Therefore you should know the "dynamic" nature of EU and how things can COMPLETELY change, in one update.

VU10 update was that update. SGA update was another. Things aren't like they were even 6 months ago.

It's always been a casino, but the odds switched up. The house has always won, yeah, but now the minimum mandatory payout on the EU slotmachine has dropped from 90% to a variable between 30-70% and guess what is the only way to improve that? SPEND MORE MONEY ON MORE OVERLY PRICED ITEMS!

Where do you think the money comes from to inflate the market that much? THAT'S RIGHT, THE POCKETS OF THE PLAYERS! For someone to loot a $1000 loot, that $1000 HAD TO BE LOST BY OTHER PLAYERS FIRST.

MA doesn't pay your loot, the players do - your loot comes from the losses and deposits of other players AFTER Mindark takes a cut by way of equipment decay.

You might loot $1000, sure, but you'll more likely LOSE $1000.

Don't even get me started on how impossible it is to sell out of the game... go check the trade forum, you'll see how many are trying, and in doing so, they're realising that their avatars aren't ANYWHERE NEAR WORTH WHAT THEY WERE EVEN A MONTH AGO.

The ship is sinking - why board a sinking ship?

Entropia is a scam, a casino designed to suck you in and strip your bank account.
    The Swedes are rich enough without you handing over your credit cards! DONT FALL FOR IT!

Don't fall for the bullshit - just go read the EU forum, see for yourself. A year ago, 70% of the community were happy and telling people "just play eco you can't lose!"... "stop whining, it's fair, you get 90% back!"... go there now, EVERYONE including ubers with the best gear and thousands of spreadsheets detailing their income/expenditure are losing TONNES of money, constantly. The only ones who aren't, are resellers and freeloaders who never deposited anyway (sweaters) or deposited very little - $700 would only buy me only 3 days ammo and Decay with HL14+A106 and armor (tiger, vigi, ghost, grem etc)+plates. And it's normal to get 50-70% returns (that's potentially 350$ loss in 3 days... ON AN MMO!).
    THIS IS A SCAM!

Why even risk being scammed by this game? It's not even fun, the entire game is based on two things - pressing left mouse button and increasing your bet-size (or in normal MMO's it's known as skilling).

Your money is better spent elsewhere, you don't have to believe me, but think to yourself "is it worth the risk, if he's right?" NO ITS NOT AND YES I AM.

MOST EXPENSIVE BUG-FILLED HALF-COMPLETE NO-CONTENT GAME MADE BY AMATEURS (not even game devs, they're businessmen) EVER!!!!!!!

ps: by the wording of your post (guy above me) you say "I playED for 3 years" which leads me to believe you don't play anymore. Therefore you should know the "dynamic" nature of EU and how things can COMPLETELY change, in one update.
    VU10 update was that update. SGA update was another. Things aren't like they were even 6 months ago.
    It's always been a casino, but the odds switched up. The house has always won, yeah, but now the minimum mandatory payout on the EU slotmachine has dropped from 90% to a variable between 30-70% and guess what is the only way to improve that? SPEND MORE MONEY ON MORE OVERLY PRICED ITEMS!

Where do you think the money comes from to inflate the market that much? THAT'S RIGHT, THE POCKETS OF THE PLAYERS! For someone to loot a $1000 loot, that $1000 HAD TO BE LOST BY OTHER PLAYERS FIRST.
    MA doesn't pay your loot, the players do.

If you don't see any fun in this game.. why the fuck were you still playing it?

Yehh 1 year ago before the huge updates..

I know 2 guys that doesn't have to depo anymore.. their secret? They just play eco and don't hunt Mobs that are too big for them. When people say ''play Eco'' you don't buy an overpriced weapon like an HL14 and hunt a big mob that rarely miss you and use an armor+plates. Because sir the decay will be huge unlike your pedcard

And i still play EU.. this month i made a depo of 300 peds.. weird it lasted 2 weeks even if i played over 20 hours each week.

''Where do you think the money comes from..''

No shit?! all these years i was wondering how MA was making money even after all the money they gave!

''Your money is better spent elsewhere, you don't have to believe me, but think to yourself "is it worth the risk, if he's right?" NO ITS NOT AND YES I AM.''

now that's funny why would i take an advice from someone who lost over 9000$ in 9 months...

THIS GUY ABOVE ME - WHEN HE SAYS "Don't play above your level" "don't play with armor and plates" ... what he's really saying is don't have fun.

If you don't need armor to hunt a mob, you're going to be bored out of your mind! It's worse grind than any other game EVER!

And young nublet, I never play above my level. I _could_ solo Longtooth, Eomon, Falx etc etc and THAT would be above my level, but I don't. I play on easy mobs (Fresco, Trox, Letomie, Cersumon, Scips)... these mobs are PISS easy to me. Still mass loss (even with the markup on the items they drop) which is why I had to downgrade to naked hunting noob mobs like bots and molisk, to TRY and counter with nearly no decay and low markup (circa 108%) going in and higher MU (circa 120% on drones 550% on molisk) coming out. Guess what? LOSS!

The way he talks shows me he knows nothing about EU anyway! HL14 overpriced?! I LOOT MY OWN YOU FUCKEN NOOB! Hahahhaha

I had nearly 300k skill this guy knows NOTHING about EU other than the catch phrases like "eco". All eco is is basic math and there are webpages with stats to help you figure it out. EVEN RUNNING AROUND WITH P4+a103 and no armor on small bots WITH NO ARMOR OR PLATES AND NO FAP is still a loss EVEN WITH THE MARKUP OF GAZZURDITE

DONT listen to this guy, he's a complete noob, he contradicts himself ("the game doesn't cost heaps!" then next post "$30 lasted me 2 weeks!") rofl 2 weeks of click click click click (there's no skill in EU).... he's probably just another fanboy with 20 aliases (or mercury).

Just to show how noob he is, I checked his tracker (a website that captures hwo many "jackpots" you hit in the casino).... HE DOESNT HAVE ANY STATS! hahahah complete noob... COMPLETE noob. Nddesh has no tracker stats and the only "Filth" there has a total of 500ped globals BAHAHAHAAH.

Unless he's filthy Mcnasty - in which case he's lying through his teeth to you, because Filthy depo's HEAPS.

Now just wait for his "globals aren't everything" comment - that's what noobs say... if you don't have globals, you're either a noob or a hairdresser.

What he's saying is - play in an incredibly boring manner and you won't lose more than $30 a fortnight.... ARENT GAMES MEANT TO BE FUN!? Fucken moron.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

CAPS is cruisecontrol for cool....

scamtropia... Would you be so kind and stop yelling and going on like a small child. It is not all that dignified.

I and many like me deposit no more than we would for any other MMO and then play smart. Me i have mostly "lost" money as my depos usualy are up by the time the next is about to go in but then again i ain't making money of WoW either so for me that is OK.

To new players... Don't look at this as a way to make quick bucks but rather a regular MMO with a monthly fee and learn to play that way. And don't bother with angry people like Scammy 'cause they are the kinda people who buys a lotteryticket and then pisses about how they did not win and canät buy a soda.

This have been a good conversation

• AirboyAirboy Member Posts: 6

THIS GUY ABOVE ME - WHEN HE SAYS "Don't play above your level" "don't play with armor and plates" ... what he's really saying is don't have fun.
    If you don't need armor to hunt a mob, you're going to be bored out of your mind! It's worse grind than any other game EVER!
    The way he talks shows me he knows nothing about EU anyway! HL14 overpriced?! I LOOT MY OWN YOU FUCKEN NOOB! Hahahhaha

I had nearly 300k skill this guy knows NOTHING about EU other than the catch phrases like "eco". All eco is is basic math and there are webpages with stats to help you figure it out. EVEN RUNNING AROUND WITH P4+a103 and no armor on small bots WITH NO ARMOR OR PLATES AND NO FAP is still a loss EVEN WITH THE MARKUP OF GAZZURDITE

DONT listen to this guy, he's a complete noob, he contradicts himself ("the game doesn't cost heaps!" then next post "$30 lasted me 2 weeks!") rofl 2 weeks of click click click click (there's no skill in EU).... he's probably just another fanboy with 20 aliases (or mercury).

Just to show how noob he is, I checked his tracker (a website that captures hwo many "jackpots" you hit in the casino).... HE DOESNT HAVE ANY STATS! hahahah complete noob... COMPLETE noob. Nddesh has no tracker stats and the only "Filth" there has a total of 500ped globals BAHAHAHAAH.
    Unless he's filthy Mcnasty - in which case he's lying through his teeth to you, because Filthy depo's HEAPS.

Now just wait for his "globals aren't everything" comment - that's what noobs say... if you don't have globals, you're either a noob or a hairdresser.

Well, would be better for you to sell the HL14 you loot and earn some money on the markup and hunt with a weapon with lesser markup, yes?

Originally posted by Airboy

Well, would be better for you to sell the HL14 you loot and earn some money on the markup and hunt with a weapon with lesser markup, yes?

HL14 is one weapon. If I loot 4 of them on a fresco hunt ofcourse I'm going to sell them. I would only use them on mobs that they were necessary for. In all honesty the most common weapons I used were H400+A105 and HL8+A106.

Regardless,  selling an HL14 for the markup won't save you if you're down 200PED on a single hunt in TT value... HL14 markup isn't 200PED...

By the way, mr.man who said don't type in caps, who are you to DICTATE HOW TO TYPE ON THE INTERNET? This isn't a fucken language school, it's a game forum, take your literary advice and sell it for a few PED... then go lose them in the click casino that is EU.

Moral of the story? EU IS A CASINO - whether typed in caps, or spelt out in poker chips. And I will forewarn anyone who mentions the names Mindark, FPC, Calypso or Entropia.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

THIS IS A SCAM!

I agree. This game is a severe money sink. You cannot progress your characters development on a moderate basis with depositing only $15.00 in one month. You cannot experience everything in the game(places, professions, etc.) with only 150 ped, you will burn through it very quickly. If you want to play smart it will take years to get any decent progression. I do stop by the EU forum now and then and people are furious. Even the long time players have stopped flaming people and a few are agreeing there is something out of balance with the "game". People are saying the loot pool is from players depositing so if this is true this is the strangest economic simulation I've ever seen. You can explore the game for free and sweat but if you are going to do anything else in the game you will have to deposit. It's like the facebook farmville RMT item shop addiction, you will most likely not be getting any money back you put into your character. It's just a money sink.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

EU is a casino where the house always wins.

Only way to not lose your credit rating is to...

a: be bored out of your mind doing noob shit

b: scam your way to the top like Mercury

c: be a reseller (you're better just not playing and getting another job, it pays better)

OR

d: have started 6 years ago

Entropia is a scam, end of story. Argue as much as you want, my reply from this point on will be only one sentence:

"Entropia is a scam, a casino designed to suck you in and strip your bank account"

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

"By the way, mr.man who said don't type in caps, who are you to DICTATE HOW TO TYPE ON THE INTERNET? This isn't a fucken language school, it's a game forum, take your literary advice and sell it for a few PED... then go lose them in the click casino that is EU."

Well i asumed you were unaware of the established etiqett and intended to enlighten you to the fact that you behaved in a manner that the general population of most forums have deemd equal to stomping around in a toystore yelling because you were  denied the latest shiney.

And between you and me... If i go back to my old Sollomat Outbacko those PED go quite a fair bit, and maybe i get lucky and HOF on a Chirpy.  =P

This have been a good conversation

Originally posted by tawess

"By the way, mr.man who said don't type in caps, who are you to DICTATE HOW TO TYPE ON THE INTERNET? This isn't a fucken language school, it's a game forum, take your literary advice and sell it for a few PED... then go lose them in the click casino that is EU."

Well i asumed you were unaware of the established etiqett and intended to enlighten you to the fact that you behaved in a manner that the general population of most forums have deemd equal to stomping around in a toystore yelling because you were  denied the latest shiney.

And between you and me... If i go back to my old Sollomat Outbacko those PED go quite a fair bit, and maybe i get lucky and HOF on a Chirpy.  =P

I have to apologise, I certainly was a little "hot under the collar" (side effect of EU) when I replied hehe and you didn't deserve the reply I gave!

Doesn't take away from the fact EU is a casino :D