Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tutorial Gal

XiagoXiago Member Posts: 4

I don't know if anyone remembers playing the space sim game "Alliegence", but the gal who does the opening tutorial in Fallen Earth sounds exactly like the gal who did the Alliegence tutorial - good to see she finally got more work after all these years (LOL)

BTW not realy crazy about the game - for some reason I can not seem to aim effectively - not sure if it is the game, my hardware or my not so mad skillz.

Comments

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Originally posted by Xiago

I don't know if anyone remembers playing the space sim game "Aliegence", but the gal who does the opening tutorial in Fallen Earth sounds exactly like the gal who did the Aliegence tutorial - good to see she finally got more work after all these years (LOL)
    BTW not realy crazy about the game - for some reason I can not seem to aim effectively - not sure if it is the game, my hardware or my not so mad skillz.

They have a alot of voice actors and actresses that do many games. It is good to see people get lots of jobs. I wish I could do that! Jennifer Hale is a voice actress that has been in alot of games Ive purchased over the years. She did Bastila in the Kotor series.

Keep playing the game. I found it hard to get going at 1st but it s fun now!

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• AcidWaveAcidWave Member Posts: 35

What makes it fun "now" ?

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by AcidWave

What makes it fun "now" ?

Its possible that it is exactly what makes you dislike the game. Personally I like the openness and choice in how I play the game rather than being forced to go a particular route.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

One of these days someone's gonna get a list going for the "Most Memorable Disembodied Female Voice in a Video Game"

For example, I vividly remember the voices in: The Lawnmower Man (yeah, my first CD-ROM game!), Descent, System Shock and Portal... And of course, there's Aura in EVE Online.