It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Alright, so i've read the reviews and I've done my research on the game, but I still have a few questions I would like answered. I plan to buy the PC version if how I think this game is, is true. So, here it goes:
1. How do I go about getting online with people? I know it's not server based, so is it a random queue system, or do I actually have to know your name?
2. This game looks, sounds, and seems to play VERY close to an MMO, besides no crafting, no server based play, and no world economy. How much of it is like an MMO? Are we talking mmo light or rpg that might as well be an mmo? I ask this because I am an MMO gamer, but i've been looking for a game that is not so much like an MMO, but still has the appeal of one and plays similar to one.
3. Competition, PvP if you like: does it exist, and what is it? I hear there are arenas, but are we talking death match arenas in the form of 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, like wow or more so a battleground sort of deal?
4. Should I wait to buy the game? I hear it is riddled with bugs that make multiplayter a terrible experience as well as solo play.
5. If any of you play the PC version and want someone to join with you, please tell me your ingame name so I can find you and play online with you. To add to this...if I don't know people and keep a steady group of people to play with will i end up feeling lonely and bored in this game?