Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Epic Movie Picture Game

The rules are simple, post 1 picture from any movie that you want.  The person to guess what movie it is gets to post the next picture.  The game continues as long as people are willing to keep playing.  You can post more then 1 picture if you want and hints.  The point of this game is to keep is going and guessing, so please try to stay active while you have a picture posted.

I will try to start this out easy, good luck.

Comments

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

i doubt it is but "The Golden Child" 1986 ???
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091129/

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Is it this?

• Neither of them are correct. 

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

The Golden Child

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

What the hell is a monk doing in Beverly Hills?  It might just be a hare krishna though...  I'm gonna guess "Beverly Hills Cop", "48 Hours" and "Another 48 Hours" for right now.  Way to kill your thread with a tough one before it even starts.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

I'm also gonna guess "Fletch" and "Down Out in Beverly Hills."  Two more 80's movies that list Beverly hills as a location in IMDB... 

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

maybe some easier pictures? I'll start with some dead easy to guess pics :D

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

T2, Scareface, Titantic?

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

lol too easy!  I got one...

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

lol another easy one

Thou shall count to 3 and only 3.

Heres one

am to lazy to find a hard one lol

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

Caddy Shack

• the big lebowski,  you left the name of the movie in the URL.  But it was to easy anyways.  Don't post pictures of peoples faceless unless it was a very obscure part in a movie.  That ruins the game by making it way to easy.

The point is this game is not to be super easy.  Its to tests peoples movie knowledge.

Here is 1 more picture to go with the starting picture.

Here is another movie, this one is from the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Again good luck.