Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat Arms

GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Member UncommonPosts: 252

Anyone play Combat Arms?

Rift

Comments

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

I used to. Then it got taken over by hackers and stat padders.

It's a shame but it happens in every damn item shop FPS. One day the game is fine, the next day you keep getting kicked because your kill / death ratio is too good or a bunch of guys are just trading wins back and forth to pad their stats. A few days later you'll log into three different games where people are getting headshots through walls from the other side of the map.

It's best to get into these kinds of games when they first start up. That way you get to enjoy them the way they were meant to be played before the retard brigade ruins them.

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

Fun game but every three months or so they run an XP or GP special that brings thehackers out of the woodwork. The game is then total crap for two or three weeks straight til they clean it up... then three months of fun and the cycle starts over.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • xanphiaxanphia Member Posts: 684

Hated it. The aiming was so glitchy and the animations.

• Jester47Jester47 Member Posts: 90

It was pretty fun, but I don't have the patience to play any micro-transaction based games. I  had fun experiencing the game, but now I've seen it and don't plan to check it out again. I'd still rather go back to Counter-Strike than any of these Korean micro-transaction shooters.