Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best email host?

I normally just use gmail but is there anything better out there? My only issue with Gmail is I've heard a lot about how they don't really care about your privacy and personal information, how much of that is actually true I don't know.

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I pretty much quit using my hotmail account and use it to sign up for websites when they ask for a e-mail account.    I use my gmail account for business matters and correspondents - gmail in my mind is much better than hotmail or any other e-mail provider.

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

I've had the same hotmail account since 1996.  I get tons of junk mail.  I keep it because most email addys now sound like phone numbers since any simple two word combo is usually taken.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,261

I use live.com now.  Its pretty nice because it links to my MSN Messenger, and I can easily forward all mail to that address within the email settings.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428
    Originally posted by Cleffy

I use live.com now.  Its pretty nice because it links to my MSN Messenger, and I can easily forward all mail to that address within the email settings.

Didn't hotmail like just become live mail?

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Nvm, looked it up myself, I don't email too often that's probably why I didn't notice

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.