Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long can the Atlantic still stand ?

I was a little boring with the one to one fight now

But it is a bit of pity to give up my game charactor

I am almost 100 level now

And spent much time and Money

Can the game be innoviated

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

just wait for the new patches

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I think the title is inappropriate. It doesnt mean that your bored already with your char that AO will fall.

On a different note.. yeah why not wait for future patches with new mercs. Try changing your lineup. Or even your main. Maybe that would help with your boredom ^^.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

The game just celebrated it's 1 year anniversary and I know there a lot more to come.. So, i decided to wait and see it..

Im still waiting for the punisher... there's a major patch coming later... I do hope that it is the punisher patch. Crosses fingers.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Well, you got your wish. I just hope the quest line is halfway doable, unlike the other two recent mercs (which I couldn't do, anyway).

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

the punisher looks promising, and more midlevel quests

the atlantica diary looks nice, it gives an idea on what you can do in the game and some alerts of upcoming events too

I did the minstrel with no probs actually. for the hwarang.. I only did it once and halfway through my 2nd.. It is doable but I need strong team mates to compensate.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

I just can't do any timed quests, my internet connection is s l o w. Which also means I can't do the 120 upgrade quests.

Irks me that all of the sudden, they add a new mechanic to the game (timed quests). Maybe that works in Korea, where everyone live in a cities (I guess) and has uber internet or plays in cafes. But in NA, a lot of people barely have broadband...

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Judging from the fact you played it up to lv100, I'd say it has the capability to last for years to come.

Being an oldschool final fantasy player, this game appealed a lot to this side of my gaming needs, and i'm sure it does to others for the same reason. Though I did quit a few months ago at around lv70(?), mostly due to the lack of character "unique-ness". Just got tired of every single player looking the same and wearing the exact equiptment(not to mention how horrible the eqyptian themed gear looked at my lvl lol). Other games have spoiled me I guess :P

well character customization may be few in AO, but so far there are costumes that are now available in the item mall, if you like to spend on it that is

Well it may lack char customization but the real customization is in the formation builds. choosing what mercs to use. That is another best thing I like about this game.

endless formation combination ideas is one of it's key features if that's what you mean