Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friendly reminder, if you plan to cancel, do so before 29th

13»

Comments

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

yes ncsoft is really doing a shitty job at dealing with things. they are nowhere to be seen except to spam you more then the gold spammers with either dont go to links other then aion.com which all in all ncsoft has always been bad at customer support period. dont ever lose your password cuz if you got to call ncsoft youll have to give every key to every game you have in order to get it reset and i mean that every cd key from every ncsoft game you own all of the gw games and coh/v so yea it was a very painful process all so i could get a stupid storage unit in gw

• SholShol Member Posts: 361
    Originally posted by joker007mo

amazing how you have all this money. im lvl 3o and ive had to scrimp and save everything just to even get my spellbooks drops are almost non existent if i make 100k im really lucky .cant even lvl my crafting skills death costs so much im actually almost a lvl behind cuz i cant afford to pay the soul healer anymore. all my armor is white what are blues and greens those things cost well more then what they are truly worth i feel. bots that wipe out everything leaving you trying to figure out how to complete a quest you have had since lvl 27 and even better gladiators that wait for you to start attacking a creature just to run up and snake it from you since he does more damage leaving you with little health and nothing to show for it . instances where you walk away empty handed and have to wait 17 hours to try again and i never even bothered with the abyss 5 mins out and your wiped  by 4-5 asmos before you even know what hit you sure thats going to happen but usually i like to be able to move and attack which when attacked gets so lagged up by the time you know what has happened your dead .so no canceled my sub and at the end of the month im going back to lotro i honestly tryed to enjoy the game but the many issues with it have made me not even want to bother and the fanboys act like nothing is wrong which is laughable at best since just cuz you act like nothings wrong doesnt mean there isnt anything wrong.
    there thats as good as it gets i dont think in punctuation so i dont type that way either my bad

I would suggest you drop your sub ASAP and play something different, more fitting.