Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jen'Jidai Guild (RP/PvP/PvE) - The force shall free me

2»

Comments

• FinLeNinjaFinLeNinja Member Posts: 10

The real deal here, comes from activity being less forced, and more desired by thsoe active. I've never once been asked to promote activity or really bust my butt to spam. I really, genuinely love being active with these people. They are all hard working, fun people who enjoy gaming just as much as I do. Hell, they even enjoy sports, leisure activities, and humorous conversation. How can you NOT want to be active. Getting to know the people you plan on playing an immersive MMO with is more rewarding than it seems. 

• MedeliusMedelius Member Posts: 2

Absolutely fantastic group of gamers. We have taken to playing a lot of TF2, online Poker, and Beta games together to pass the time. Ventrilo can be a riot, and the contests run on the forums are exciting, what more could I ask for from a pre-release guild?

Medelius Arthornio
    Sith Captain of Jen'jidai
    www.legend-gaming.net/jenjidai

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Ok this sounds right up my alley way, I'll def be looking into you guys once release gets closer...oh yeah from the UK here so i hope you have a marginal european member base ...please say you do lol.

• MedeliusMedelius Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by jinxit

Ok this sounds right up my alley way, I'll def be looking into you guys once release gets closer...oh yeah from the UK here so i hope you have a marginal european member base ...please say you do lol.

Of the 79 we currently have on the official roster, seven of these are from timezones outside of North America. One of whom is the Officer of Diplomacy.

I wouldn't suggest waiting as we are approaching our "soft" cap and recruitment is becoming more and more selective to make sure we continue to recruit players of the caliber this community deserves. Although even after we have reached our soft cap we WILL continue taking applications, some of these can be put on hold. Your best bet is going to be to apply, be truthful about what you are looking for in a guild, ask questions, and get to know the members. This way you have plenty of time before release to figure out if this is going to be the place for you and if it is you'll have plenty of time to settle in.

Our Roster:

http://www.legend-gaming.net/jenjidai/faithful.shtml

Medelius Arthornio
    Sith Captain of Jen'jidai
    www.legend-gaming.net/jenjidai

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

is this an EU guild or is this for a USA guild, cos im from europe :S

edit: nvm i misread something >.<

• SokkwiSokkwi Member Posts: 7

Hey,

If I recall, we are an American based guild but we do accept European members.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Sokkwi - Tiro of Terminus
  • vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710
    Originally posted by Sokkwi

Hey,
    If I recall, we are an American based guild but we do accept European members.

playing on an american server from europe will cause massive lag i assume, at least for me :P

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Ah, sith based, no wonder I couldn't find you guys. Well...I am sorry but I'm republic based after all.

• DarthParksDarthParks Member Posts: 1

I've got to say that this guild has all that you would look for in a guild an active community, wonderful lore writers, great artist that make your character feel alive and well established leadership.  If you enjoy everything you are reading here then take a look at the guild forums. You may like what you see.

Jen'Jidai
    ..Forums..Join Us..
    _______B