Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here remembers Earthworm Jim?

YuberekYuberek Member Posts: 205

Damn so much time has passed, anybody else remembers Earthworm Jim?

Comments

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Yeah that was a sweet game back in the day hehe

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

There was even a cartoon made of Earthworm Jim.  That game was pretty good way back in '94.... shit that was 15 years ago...

Damn kids... get of muh lawn!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

yeah sweet game. Is the earthworm jim for wii gonna be a whole new game?

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

now that i think of it, wonder how many different games i have ever played lmao...i don't think i can even remember half of them.

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

I do and man did i love the game...

i raise your question with: howbout Toejam & Earl, anyone remember this legend?!!

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • YuberekYuberek Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by Fusion

i raise your question with: howbout Toejam & Earl, anyone remember this legend?!!

HELL YEA!

• YuberekYuberek Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by Thrakk

yeah sweet game. Is the earthworm jim for wii gonna be a whole new game?

I have no idea.

• dynamo122dynamo122 Member Posts: 162

Yeah, I got EWJ when it came out on the Sega when I was a kid. Good times good times.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

cool game..i even watch the cartoon when I was young

one of the grooviest characters to even use his own head as a weapon, how cool is that

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

What an excellent game!

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,173
    Originally posted by Yuberek

HELL YEA!

Man I loved toe jam and earl when I was little, I recently downloaded it on Wii.. still a good game. Earth Worm Jim was a good game too... kinda reminds me of the ol' battletoads games.

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

My family was poor when I was young but they knew I really, really wanted Earthworm Jim and when this game released in the UK it was £45, thus I had to wait till christmas time to get it. It was the only gift I got for christmas (I had no other games for my Mega Drive cause we couldn't afford it) but omg I loved the game so much. I treated it like my little brother lol - Fond memories!

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

FUCK YEAH!

earthworm jim was awesome, too. the final queen boss' name was hilarious. i still can't remember its entire name. evil the cat was another one of my favorite bosses. even the cartoon was fucking cool!

does anybody remember vectorman on the sega genesis? that game was wicked awesome. it had well polished graphics, kickass action, explosions that would shake the screen, some of the levels were almost visually orgasmic. one of my all-time favorite levels is aurora borealis. the northern lights effects in the background went real well with all the other kickass special effects within the game. i need to find an emulator for this game. i NEED to have a very special reunion with this game.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Toejam and Earl man! Remember the funky tune that plays all the way through the game, That song is one of my fave go to songs for a comedy warm up on my guitar. It's amazing how much some of this stuff stays with you. Big fan of the boy Jim also.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Syncrosonix

FUCK YEAH!

earthworm jim was awesome, too. the final queen boss' name was hilarious. i still can't remember its entire name. evil the cat was another one of my favorite bosses. even the cartoon was fucking cool!

does anybody remember vectorman on the sega genesis? that game was wicked awesome. it had well polished graphics, kickass action, explosions that would shake the screen, some of the levels were almost visually orgasmic. one of my all-time favorite levels is aurora borealis. the northern lights effects in the background went real well with all the other kickass special effects within the game. i need to find an emulator for this game. i NEED to have a very special reunion with this game.

dude! vectorman got the balls lol...that game was also great, too bad they never made a sequel of it, but hurray for virtual consoles

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by reimaru

Originally posted by Syncrosonix

FUCK YEAH!

dude! vectorman got the balls lol...that game was also great, too bad they never made a sequel of it, but hurray for virtual consoles

there was a sequel for it. unfortunately i never got a chance to check it out for myself.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I loved earthworm jim... I loved the way that he uses his body as a whip. lol

• TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158

That game was awesome:)

And now I feel really old>.>

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

It was a good mmorpg, you could solo it all the way up.

• dterrydterry Member Posts: 449

Hell's yeah!

Of course... I just finished X-com Apocalypse and created yet another D2 hardcore character this week.

Has anyone tried this new WoW game I keep hearing about?

Edit - and speaking of old games... I'd still play the original Road Rash if I had it.

• SuniojSunioj Member Posts: 261

Earthworm Jim was alot of fun back in the day.  Great detail, awesome graphics, fun levels.  Then they went into sequalitis mode and sort of burned out the francise quickly.

Momo sucks, I have proof.

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

The Sonic's Sega genesis collection has both Vectorman 1 and 2 along with 44 other games from Comix zone to Altered Beast the Arcade edition.

Next Sonic's sega genesis collection should have both EWJ and TJ&E.

check it out. I both mine for 360 for 29 bucks.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116
    Originally posted by alakram

It was a good mmorpg, you could solo it all the way up.

wait, what? O.o which planet are you from sir?

anyway, yeah, i remember the game, but sadly i wasn't able to play till much much later on emulator.

• strigoiviistrigoivii Member Posts: 173

yea i loved that game..cant wait for it to come out on xbox live :)

• AnimusChaserAnimusChaser Member Posts: 91

I liked EWJ BUT I spent many more enjoyable hours playing...

Jazz Jack Rabbit

Oh Noes Its The Forum Police