Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day 10/30/2009

KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

About freakin' time!

If you've seen the first and loved it, clear your calendar for tomorrow evening.

If you haven't, go rent the first tomorrow evening and then go to the movies after watching it. (heck, you may even be able to find it online and watch it.

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

Veritas. Aequitas.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

Comments

• PsychoMarinePsychoMarine Member UncommonPosts: 13

So psyched! :D

And shepherds we shall be. For Thee, my Lord, for Thee...

I am your enemy, the first one you've ever had who was smarter than you. There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will ever tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher.

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330

Yeah a must see for sure.

• streeastreea Member UncommonPosts: 654

If you don't live in CA or in the NY/NJ area, don't get your hopes up as it's not playing near you.

Thankfully I've already got a trip planned in a few weeks to NY, so I'll be able to see it while visiting the in-laws. Yay!

(But seriously, not even Austin? I'd drive the distance to go see it, but nooo... )

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by streea

If you don't live in CA or in the NY/NJ area, don't get your hopes up as it's not playing near you.
    Thankfully I've already got a trip planned in a few weeks to NY, so I'll be able to see it while visiting the in-laws. Yay!
    (But seriously, not even Austin? I'd drive the distance to go see it, but nooo... )

Well this sucks, looked likd of intersting but don't plan to travel that far.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD