Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello all thinking about starting LA2 is Gustin a good server?

IlmrynIlmryn Member UncommonPosts: 7

Basicaly I am just wondering if Gustin is a good server *smiles*

Not interested in all the bla bla don't play the game yada yada just pondering if gustin is a good server me and a friend thinking about playing on it :-)

Ohh and been thinking human gladiator or elven silver ranger not sure which one is best??

Comments

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

I have only played on Batrz and Erica (where i'm playing now) so I can't give any input on Gustin. Both the Glad and the SR are good classes it really depends on your preference. One class fights upclose the other from a distance. The SR's in C2 have a bit harder time soloing since there is alot more group aggro and the mobs are alot faster.

If you happen to go to Erica is your server. Look me up and i'll answer any questions you have.

Solnicaris - ShadowsHand Clan Leader

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• IlmrynIlmryn Member UncommonPosts: 7

Heyas and thanks for the repley yeah read something about the SR not being the best anymore was wondering is Haweye a good class?? or are archers done for??

Now I actually have 3 classes: Treasure Hunter   Hawkeye   gladiator

I am in so much doubt :-( and I hear alot about this erica server is it like the most popular one?

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

Well you picked 3 different classes all play differently:

TH - Dagger user: Not a bad class the elf dagger users in my opinion are better whether it be a Abyss Walker or a Plain Walker (Thats what I am).

HawkEye - Bow user: Good all around since you can do alot of damage with a bow and you have the strength to user a dagger with decent damage as well.

Gladiator - Dual Weapon: Nice damage dealer and all the people that are glads like them.

The important thing to remember is your character is only what you make it. Be something you want to play since you are going to spend ALOT of time leveling this character. I decided to be a Plains Walker since there isn't too many of them and I like the evasion/speed I get with them. In my opinion the best dagger class. I have taken out plenty of AW in PvP either equal or above me in power. Its knowing the limits to your skills and how to implement them.

Solnicaris - ShadowsHand Clan Leader

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• IlmrynIlmryn Member UncommonPosts: 7

that sounds nice :-) *smiles*

And yes I know they all different I am a sneaky kind a guy :-) I love stealth kills unfortunently in DAOC assassins became more and more sucky it was all about having bots and I hate bots :-(

So yes I love being a sneak :-) To be honest I really go towards the Archer either HE or SR  or one of the assassin classes :-)

The thing I am worried about is if I am gonna solo alot to gain lvls is the archers then not bad? I mean if stuff gets up close and personal you are normally dead as an archer and well if your target still standing after a backstab as an assassin they normally eat you alive :-(

Just trying to find the golden 1 class I wanna stick with :-) I would have loved to play erica so I could get help and advice yet my RL friend wants to play the other server cause he has friends playing there so it is where we will stay :-)

If you had to say something bad about the classes is there something?? also is there any advice you can give about the game??

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

do not play a Gladiator...
    most of the people i knwo who play one hated them.

Maxxx - www.L2orphus.com Moderator

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I have played on Kain and Erica and I think Erica is a really good server! Kain is okay too.

~Greatness~
    Currently, not playing any mmorpg. Need to find one.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• RoadSaltRoadSalt Member Posts: 3

personnally i prefere Devanne ... but that's just me

lot of people for some reason don't like it image

damn... its snowing again.

damn... its snowing again.