Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sci-Fi Mmo?

sevmosesevmose Member Posts: 6

Hello everybody,i'm lookin for a free sci-fi and i'm hard to pleased.If you recommend the game tell me what makes the game interesting.Thanks.

Comments

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Star Wars Galaxies... Star Trek Online... I guess all those are released sometime next year. Fallen Earth is post-apocalyptic sci-fi if you are into that.

Also I heard somewhere they are working on an MMORPG about the sci-fi novel "Otherland" by Tad Wililams. Theoretically it should be released next year as well, though I didn't find much about it except some screenshots.

I'm no fan of Star-Wars, so I'm not interested in that game. I like Star-Trek but the game didn't seem that spectacular to me as off now. So, I currently I'd just like to get to know some more about the Otherland game.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• sevmosesevmose Member Posts: 6

"free"well what can i play now?

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Free and sci-fi? Sheesh. I don't know any. I tried only a few free to play MMORPGs and most of them had some kind of fantasy setting. Bloodymare Requiem got rifles and some technical stuff, and is free to play. Doesn't seem too much sci-fi to me though.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

There are no good free sci-fi MMOs.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Here's custom list of the only sci-fi free mmorpg on this site.

www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/custom

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465

RF Online?

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Isn't Anarchy Online mostly free and sci fi?

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Face of Mankind! =D

Knights of Dream City! =D

• sevmosesevmose Member Posts: 6

1.i've checked anarchy online,i can't register a bloody account.

2.face of mankind is in closed beta?

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by sevmose

1.i've checked anarchy online,i can't register a bloody account.
    2.face of mankind is in closed beta?

1. Anarchy Online should let you register an account. No clue what's wrong there....

2. Yeah, FoM is in closed beta, but it's the last phase of closed beta so that means AT MOST you should have about a month and a half to wait. Don't quote me on it. Nothing's official, but I mean sometimes in the world of gaming, patience is key. ;)