Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pando Trouble

JsnD1JsnD1 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Every time I run the downloader for lotro my wireless internet goes down.  When trying to reconnect my computer doesn't even see any wireless networks.  A reboot fixes my internet issue, but I cannot download this game.  Has anyone else here experienced this problem? 

Comments

• heremypetheremypet Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 528

Pando could be considered malware, if it's the same as it was when I tried the demo.  Closing the program, choosing to quit, exiting out, or any available option to shut the program down doesn't work.  It goes right on stealing your bandwidth until you either reboot your machine or kill the process.

Try right clicking on your taskbar (the bar that spans the bottom of your screen) and choose task manager, then click on the processes tab, find pando.exe and click on end task.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

had trouble with pando myself very slow d/l even though i have a decent connection it maybe the fact your using wireless which is usually a bad medium for large d/ls btw high res or low cuz once i just gave up on d/ling high res which was almost a day d/l only to have it restart the d/l over again i went with the smaller standard rez and only took about an hour