Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am i screwed???

I've seen the real demons. They are not red or green, nor do they have horns. They don't want to eat our souls or devour our children. They rest inside of us. These demons take pleasure in watching us hurt our loved ones. Torturing you at night when you are trying to get to sleep at 4:13am. You can have every intention on resisting. You wont even know its happening though, when the demon takes control. You feel like its you and you feel like what you are doing is logical--its not. Taking the best of your personality and intellectual acuteness, using it for any selfish whim the demon can think of. When they release your mind, you have to answer for all of your actions. You remember them all. In fact it was you, wasnt it? You take responsibility and you apologize and you pray to God and Jesus to save your soul. Protect you from being possessed. You think its working, until you can hear them growling in your ear, snickering in the bedroom. It's breath smells like something you have never smelled before but you know its him or them, or her. The tears roll down your eyes because you can only fight for so long. Its coming tonight. I've got it caged but its coming tonight. Oh God please protect me...........

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Mixing uppers and downers can have dangerous side-effects.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
  • WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Your not possesed, you are the demon.

where is your god now hm!?!?!1112

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

Whether you are being truthful with us or not, you need help either way. I'd suggest you talk with somebody who might actually be able to give it. Pick up your phone book, and then make a call.

• dynamo122dynamo122 Member Posts: 162

Hmm possible troll....but in case you're not, I'd suggest professional help.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

I swear soon, there will be a thread on MMORPG.com saying "Help! My house is on fire, what do I need to do guys?"

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Seek help.  Seriously....I am not being mean, but I have read some of your post you've made in the past and I know your post history.    Do something before it is to late.

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899

Sacrifice a goat and  keep it's skull as haloween table decoration.