Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Win An Aion Collector's Edition Box!

2»

Comments

• Kurai3Kurai3 Member Posts: 29

So... you basically have the same contest twice in a row but the second time around you give away a slightly better one? Kinda... odd.

That being said, woo, thanks for the free copy.

• LtJohnnyRicoLtJohnnyRico Member Posts: 214

Fingers crossed on this one. I've been wanting to try Aion but don't have the money to shell out for at least a month.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Wonder how many people created extra accounts here on MMORPG to try to get mor chances :P.

• Kram59Kram59 Member Posts: 153

Now I remeber why I don't acually frequent forums that much. I can't beleive that peeps are acually whining about what countries are involved in this give away! Like there is even a chance to win?  8 copys?  Might as well try to jump to the moon. But heck, I'm not complaining, just pointing out the chances to win are almost nonexistant, so why would anyone complain as to not getting an opportunity to enter? These must be the same types that complain about paying  $15 a month for more hours of  more entertainment they could ever possably hope for, for the same amount of money.  <sigh> some people were born to whine.

Game till you bleed

King of the world

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by Kram59

Now I remeber why I don't acually frequent forums that much. I can't beleive that peeps are acually whining about what countries are involved in this give away! Like there is even a chance to win?  8 copys?  Might as well try to jump to the moon. But heck, I'm not complaining, just pointing out the chances to win are almost nonexistant, so why would anyone complain as to not getting an opportunity to enter? These must be the same types that complain about paying  $15 a month for more hours of  more entertainment they could ever possably hope for, for the same amount of money.  <sigh> some people were born to whine.

Game till you bleed

Hey, I was not Whining at mmorpg.com, just NCsoft.

lol iv already got the game so it does not make a difference to me, just be nice to be included.....this is the second Aion giveaway for NA and Canada only

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• 0over00over0 Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Originally posted by Andraaxx

Originally posted by 0over0

Originally posted by Vinterkrig

what happened to the other free aion give away?

Indeed, I was wondering the same thing.

http://www.mmorpg.com/contests/aion_promo.cfm the other one is over and the winners have been selected

Thanks for that update!

Wish when a contest ended they would make it more noticeable.

Apply lemon juice and candle flame here to reveal secret message.

• FlapsFlaps Member Posts: 47

Why not an european direct download version giveaway ?

• os008os008 Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

What about DSL,  i know for a fact they are in Egypt. my cousin works there :P

Not sure if you meant DSL or DHL, but we have DSL since 2001 or 2002. I've always had a subcription to it since then also.

Egyptian, 27
    Former EQ2, Guild Wars player
    Waiting on the next decent MMO
    Currently playing ... nothing.

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

Ahhhh! more goodies!

• ZackV93ZackV93 Member Posts: 4

It seems the contest page is broken. Will this effect our bonus tickets?

EDIT: Someone fixed it, thanks!

• AriesianAriesian Member UncommonPosts: 20

You guys rock!!! I just got my box in the mail and it looks gorgeous. Cannot wait to spread my wings. Thanks.

p.s. I never win anything, so this make it just doubly cool.