Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP server's now adays how do they look?

LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

So its been a while since i play EQ2(Quit right before RoK i think) Thinking about maybe returning, but i am not sure how the pvp servers pop look like now adays i use to play on Nagafen, But i heard they merged the pvp servers is this true? 

If not how do they look now pop wise then? Worth spending $35.00 Buck's coming back even for a month or two?

Playing: Everthing
Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

Comments

• MallarkyMallarky Member Posts: 73

Nagafen is doing great and is one of the highest pop servers in the game.  Yesterday they just merged Venekor w/ Nagafen since Venekor had a very low pop, so now there are even more people to kill! 

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

GREAT! on the more killing people , But is the game worth a 35 renew fee?(the last few xpacks i am missing) For at least a few months?

• epf1epf1 Member Posts: 162

I would strongly suggest that you do the free trial to see the state of the game for yourself.

A few things to keep in mind though. The pvp game of EQ2 has been severely neglected over the years, which is probably why theres more or less just one pvp server left (Nagafen). I think you will find far better pvp MMO's elsewhere to be honest.

If you do decide to give it a shot, just keep one thing in mind.

Don't EVER trust SOE!

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by epf1

I would strongly suggest that you do the free trial to see the state of the game for yourself.
    A few things to keep in mind though. The pvp game of EQ2 has been severely neglected over the years, which is probably why theres more or less just one pvp server left (Nagafen). I think you will find far better pvp MMO's elsewhere to be honest.
    If you do decide to give it a shot, just keep one thing in mind.
    Don't EVER trust SOE!

AGREEED On the ever trusting SoE Yeah i been screwed over by them to much, So a friend and i renewed seems alright so far, So yeah hopfully it'll turn out good.