Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xteaming in PotBS is a big scam

2»

Comments

• LinnaLinna Member Posts: 387
    Originally posted by Hannothan

I read the whole thread.. as painful as it was thanks to your god awful  spelling, and I must say, you are fairly clueless.

Linna was a godsend for the server she was on. Not only was she a friendly, decent human being, she single handedly kept an entire nation going when it should have died. Never once has anyone who actualy knows the person ever accused her of cheating.
    Now, let's look at you. You piss and moan about cross teaming (look, it's easy to spell out. Takes like 5 extra seconds), but give no reason as to why it's "OMG CHEATING!" In fact, all things that you can gain by doing it, you admit to doing youself. It appears to me the only reason you're against it is because you can be british and spanish? Oh noes! That's not roleplaying at all! End of the world!
    Bottom line is you make no argument. You state no reason other than playing two nations on the same server is wrong. You cite no examples. You sir, fail more than FLS.

Hey hey, long time no see! We're in Aion right now, Asmo on the Vaizel server. Come say hi!

=)

Linna

• ericbelserericbelser Member Posts: 783

Of all the pathetic, screwed up and just plain bad decisions that FLS has made with PotBS, this one hardly even registers. The flaws in the design of the factional war system alone could (and have) spanned pages of threads. This is a trivial issue.

As for the whole tangent of intellect and language, amazingly enough words mean something. On a purely text forum like this, they mean everything in fact. So trying to excuse absolutely pathetic grammar and spelling because "this is the net" is one of the most idiotic things I have seen in ages. If you cannot even manage to communicate, you will never be taken seriously by anyone with a clue and whatever point you were trying to make becomes irrelevent.