Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lf Nordic Mythology Wallpapers/Images

etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

Im sitting here with my brother & talking about the norse mythology, and just found out that its actually not easy to find wallpapers from the Nordic Mythology..

If anyone knows some great links or can post some cool images, it will be much appreciated ! :)

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I figured you didn't look hard enough, and I'll admit I didn't give it 100% either, but you are right when you say it is tough finding wallpaper size Norse Art. I did stumble across 2 sites you might be interested in.

www.howarddavidjohnson.com/nordicmyths.htm

forums.cgsociety.org/

The first one I'm sure you saw yourself since it came up on the first page of many different types of searches. It is the website of an artist and author named Howard David Johnson. It has a lot of great drawings of different characters and myths from Norse mythology but unfortunately they are all rather small. I'd suggest you might want to stick a bunch of them together in paint and use the multiple drawings as your wallpaper. It would certainly give you much more to look at.

This second one is probably closer to what you are looking for. This site is great for wallpaper and was recommended about a year ago by another forum poster here. Currently I'm using a 3D rendering of Frankenstein's Monster from the site as my wallpaper in honor of Halloween and all. There are four really good forums to check out. First they have the highest rated 3D and 2D Wallpaper designs, and then below they have two other forums for many more 3D and 2D designs. Go to a forum and use the search box at the bottom to find Norse-related images. I didn't find any good images under the highest rated 3D images when I searched for "Norse", but I did find a lot of good ones under the regular 3D forum for that same keyword. Also you can use the Howard D. Johnson site to find names of famous characters or myths and look those up in the search.

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

I appreciate the great links! ( all of them)   especially since my brother dont believe in communities online.. ;)

Theres some great ones here, Ill add them all to a save :) I must thank you once again... :)!!

to ad a reply.. lazerwolf, you made some great links, no matter how much you search you will find it hard to get some decent mytholigy wallpapers, and im glad you repolied with some cool ones :)9

bare with the spelling..its very late ;)