Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights of the Old Republic

I have "Knights of the Old Republic", but it is not a multplayer game. Is this game downloadable to play.  How do you go about playing it?

Comments

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

It's not out yet.  Your best chance is to go to their website and sign up for the  Beta.  Good luck!

• RonargusRonargus Member Posts: 2

OK...Thanks for the info

• bjorniebjornie Member Posts: 13

Just out of curiosty, i believe Bioware has stated that there is more content in one class of SWTOR than the entire story line of Knight of the Old Republic game. I recently played Knight of the Old Republic again as to get a feel for their work. I completed the light side in 18hours and afterwards the dark path in 12hours and i am no hard core gamer (whatever that means).  30hours of gameplay, usually the aim is around 300? I suppose I havn't followed the game closely enough.

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by bjornie
    Just out of curiosty, i believe Bioware has stated that there is more content in one class of SWTOR than the entire story line of Knight of the Old Republic game. I recently played Knight of the Old Republic again as to get a feel for their work. I completed the light side in 18hours and afterwards the dark path in 12hours and i am no hard core gamer (whatever that means).  30hours of gameplay, usually the aim is around 300? I suppose I havn't followed the game closely enough.

Key word : complete.

You didn't do it.

You must have skipped easily half the content of the game if you finished it in 18 hours. Had you done EVERTHING the game would have lasted 50+ hours.

• nordicwolfnordicwolf Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

Key word : complete.

You didn't do it.

You must have skipped easily half the content of the game if you finished it in 18 hours. Had you done EVERTHING the game would have lasted 50+ hours.

totally the game is very damn long if u do all the side quests and stuff in da game u may think its no fun to do side quest but but but if u wanna get that feel u gotta do them to

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Let me just remind you that this game is called "Star Wars: The Old Republic" and is brand new. Knights of the Old Republic was released in the 1990's. Try looking at the box. It will give you the release date. They are two different games.

• nordicwolfnordicwolf Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Moirae

Let me just remind you that this game is called "Star Wars: The Old Republic" and is brand new. Knights of the Old Republic was released in the 1990's. Try looking at the box. It will give you the release date. They are two different games.

yes but we are talking about the old one even if we did not sayd title correctly

• Rankin357Rankin357 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Moirae

1990's? Really? I thought it was 2003.... lol

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by Rankin357
    Originally posted by Moirae Let me just remind you that this game is called "Star Wars: The Old Republic" and is brand new. Knights of the Old Republic was released in the 1990's. Try looking at the box. It will give you the release date. They are two different games.
    1990's? Really? I thought it was 2003.... lol

Go Ninja GO Ninja GO!
    NINJA RAP!

Only thing I remember from the 90s.

• Rodimus2010Rodimus2010 Member UncommonPosts: 17

Well Bioware has stated that SWTOR will contain more content then all it's previous games combined. I don't remember them giving any specific number of hours only that each classes story will be hundreds of hours long. I'm sure that's probably not just the actual questing, but also cut scenes and the full voice over and character dialog  with them if you watch them and listen to them instead of skipping through them.