Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full pass now that SWG is switching?

fooofooo Member Posts: 3

So how many people will now switch to the full pass to get both SWG and EQII (as well as planetside I think).

Sounds like a great deal!

Comments

• triptronictriptronic Member UncommonPosts: 84

i wouldnt if i still played swg.

• logarlogar Member Posts: 15

Any idea if the pass covers multiple copies of one game?

ie. person with two SWG accounts would still need two Sony Station accounts .. or can they be included in the one, twenty some dollar, plan?

EDIT:

Ah, nvm .. think I found the answer:

Station Access provides the subscriber with a single account that grants access to each of the SOE published titles the player owns. Players must still purchase the software titles individually. The Station Access pass does not include subscription services for non-SOE published titles, such as LucasArts' Star Wars Galaxies™: An Empire Divided™ Japan, versions of EverQuest, EverQuest Online Adventures or PlanetSide published by SOE partners outside of North America, or SOE's wireless or handheld games. The Station Access pass requires a valid credit card. It cannot be used in conjunction with GlobalCollect payment methods, or with GameCards.

• jackman1118jackman1118 Member Posts: 288
    when i read this my eyes started to bleed and my brain exploded. SOE is the worst company ever and all three of those games are terrible. who would ever spend money on that.
  • 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Im getting it for Planetside and EQ2.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by jackman1118
    when i read this my eyes started to bleed and my brain exploded. SOE is the worst company ever and all three of those games are terrible. who would ever spend money on that.

BTW, about 700,000 people.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com