Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KAJIDIC Recruiting

HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

KAJIDIC Crime organization is currently in open recruiting.  Stop by the Gank and Anchor and say hello. 

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

Comments

• OdelaOdela Member Posts: 120

Cool story, bro.

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Originally posted by Odela

Cool story, bro.

What story?

• Be sure to check out the Cantina. Stop by, have a drink, meet the Tub Girls!!

• JosewalesJosewales Member Posts: 8

Holas!!!

Lets rock this joint:D

• We have a Biker Rally coming up Sunday evening. Everyone is welcome! Please check our site for more details.

OK, it's that time again.

The Gank and Anchor is still under renovations. Hopefully we will be able to get a drink soon. 

Kinsie and the Cold Duck girls are hosting a live event, Friday November 13th (great time date planning there girls). Stop by our Vent to have a meet N greet with all the Cold Duck girls.

Kuulo, Gorlung and I will be punting Ewoks for distance, and behind the GnA, stop by if you have a good leg.

Ataeal, is still available for private shows for all you ladies out there, and recently Gorlung has asked to be fitted for a G-string. Contact me for the arrangements, and I will seda...I mean ensure that they show up to entertain.

Our new Bottle of Imported Spirits should be up right at the beginning of next month. I have a special treat for the community with this one.

Ok, blog blog blog. Stop bye and witness the Blog bug in full effect. At the bottom of the Cantina page you can see all the different blog entries from our guild members. Keep in mind, certain members of the community may not like what they read, but the vast majority should get a kick out of them. Stop by and check it out.

Our October Biker Rally goes tomorrow night, at 7PM EST, or Midnight GMT. Stop bye and say hello, and discuss some guild business. It will be great.

Ok kids thats the updates for now, more to follow as events warrant, until then,

Go !@#$ yourself San Diego.

PH.

• YsmeYsme Member Posts: 1

Hiya guys and girls

Dropping by the Cantina? Don't forget to stop off and say hello to me in Vipper's  VIP lounge. 

Leave your credits at the bar and weapons with Big Chad. 

You'll be in safe hands 

• JosewalesJosewales Member Posts: 8

Heya folks drop by the G&A Cantina for some fun.

/cheers

Still recruiting, stop bye and see whats up.

• NygleNygle Member UncommonPosts: 17