Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

clan leader acess forum

2»

Comments

• ng_min_teckng_min_teck Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by deviliscious

Real clan leader access forums:
    thetitans.ipbfree.com/index.php
    www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php
    www.zybez.net/community/

lol that other web and i have a forum there too lol

imageimage

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359
    Originally posted by ng_min_teck

www.zybez.net/community/

Bet your not authorized on DI and TT forums. I am .

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

RIP Di

?

Originally posted by AkaJetson

RIP Di

LOl I didn't  do it.

Don't you go talking smack again about VR .. LMAO! they are almost as bad as Df posting pics of themselves with their junk hanging out. LMAO...

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

RIP Di

LOl I didn't  do it.

Don't you go talking smack again about VR .. LMAO! they are almost as bad as Df posting pics of themselves with their junk hanging out. LMAO...

Well they're gonna get a lot stronger now aren't they 

?

www.zybez.net/community/

sure meet me in rs then u know the answer that who authorized lamo, rsd,df,tt,ve,di,corp,cl not problem.

and that site all is clan offical forum that every clan their ownsite lol

hey guy u think high lv won't authorized?lol logic tell.

imageimage

RIP Di

LOl I didn't  do it.

Well they're gonna get a lot stronger now aren't they 

agree,but it hard to tell which offical clan the best that they got lose and win each other it depend

rsd,df,di,tt,vr,corp,cl only of them is best 1

dx,su so far 2 skiller clan the best 1

imageimage

www.zybez.net/community/

sure meet me in rs then u know the answer that who authorized lamo, rsd,df,tt,ve,di,corp,cl not problem.

LMAO! what your Di and TT forum name?.. I will take care of your authorization. All I have to do is give the word and your booted. Do you think they could care less about some punk over a REAL friend?

You have a lot to learn about people. There is a hellofalot more to friendship than being a " Highlevel".  Friends hang out in and out of games, and do not care about "combat levels".

And as for RSD, I play with my friends from there on other games as well too, we go way back.  The difference between you and I is that I could care less about "in game BS" .  I get to know the person, not their " characters". Most people I know could care less some smuck clan leader of a no name clan who thinks because he has some  levels he has some "Authority". LOL

And even though I give them hell, I do have friends in DF and VR as well.. LMAO

P.S. Dude.. I AM NOT A DUDE.

www.zybez.net/community/

LMAO! what your Di and TT forum name?.. I will take care of your authorization. All I have to do is give the word and your booted. Do you think they could care less about some punk over a REAL friend?

You have a lot to learn about people. There is a hellofalot more to friendship than being a " Highlevel".  Friends hang out in and out of games, and do not care about "combat levels".

And as for RSD, I play with my friends from there on other games as well too, we go way back.  The difference between you and I is that I could care less about "in game BS" .  I get to know the person, not their " characters". Most people I know could care less some smuck clan leader of a no name clan who thinks because he has some  levels he has some "Authority". LOL

lol ok what your name in that di and tt name? why i need resisgter there btw i am not in that clan but i am their coculior friend

and you you said you quit so what about you ex di or tt?lamo

do you 1 people see your joke?lol find it at facebook jagex fan people are talking about you lamo

imageimage

www.zybez.net/community/

lol ok what your name in that di and tt name? why i need resisgter there btw i am not in that clan but i am their coculior friend

and you you said you quit so what about you ex di or tt?lamo

do you 1 people see your joke?lol find it at facebook jagex fan people are talking about you lamo

LOL .. If I want to talk to TT or Di members I just pick up the phone .. What part do you  not get about " REAL friends"? The world does not revolve around Runescape, people do not care much about " in game" they care about life.  My original guild was formed on campus at University of Texas, so we had awesome parties, have met many Runescape palyers over the years outside the game.

No, I have not seen " my joke" I do not use Facebook. I do not care about some kid who makes jokes about me, at least it isn't a mouse roll over where my clothes fall off this time.( at least it better not be) Want to provide a link? LOL * I am so touched*