Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help needed with EU final beta game download!!!

Larz89Larz89 Member UncommonPosts: 45

plz help this blizzard downloader drives me mad it downloads like 5 kb/sec and after every five minutes an error acuire!!imageimageimageimage

is there anyway to download it from something els like the US beta could be downloaded from fileplanet what only take's like an hour PLZ i'm despredimage

i'm using cable and with everything els i download like 200-500 kb/sec.

Comments

• Larz89Larz89 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    i does not work i tried everything on the site to improve download speed image

• panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

I would before attempting to DL the beta game keep an eye open on the tech forums. At the moment the downloader is in a word bolloxed!

People are getting to 82% and the DL stops there. So i wouldn't waste the 3 days to get to that point to only get stuck at 2039.75 gig (82%)

Pan

Pan

i'm at 84% now  image  so looks like i don't have truble with the bug its now downloading 24 hours so i'm hoping its finished soon.

who's stuck in the download?

• panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

People have also reported getting stuck at 88%

Best of luck mate

Pan

Pan

• ricervikricervik Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Bros89

plz help this blizzard downloader drives me mad it downloads like 5 kb/sec and after every five minutes an error acuire!!imageimageimageimage

is there anyway to download it from something els like the US beta could be downloaded from fileplanet what only take's like an hour PLZ i'm despredimage
    i'm using cable and with everything els i download like 200-500 kb/sec.

Hello there,

try her http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=WoW&action=Find

or ftp://ftp.sci-nnov.ru/pub/games/Demo/ wow in four parts try that one..:D

Best Regards

89 % guys image cheers

• Yoottos'HorgYoottos'Horg Member UncommonPosts: 297

I enjoyed WoW and I would have even liked to cheat Blizzard out of a little more free game play by participating in the European Beta but there is no way I am going to bog down my cable for three to who knows how many days on a download.

Free = good.
    Waiting = not so good.
    Tieing up my cable connection for x-number of days = pure evil! ::::40::

===========================
    I hope SWG dies a slow, miserable death and costs SOE a fortune in the process.

Blizzard that's it Fuck you. a loyal EX-FAN speaking, you let me download 5gigs for 3 days and at 94% the downloader made of dung crashes and i can't resume the download anymore. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT 0 0 0 0 0 0 0%. Damn i'm pissed i'm going for EQ2 if somebody wants a beta account for free just ask. instead of pissing on it maby somebody would have some use for it !

PS: before you fanboys are going to call names to me or just saying i'm an ass. its just my opinion and experience i want to say to the people.

• PlassonPlasson Member Posts: 79

*Cough!*Netlimiter or similar.. choke upload to give DL some elbow room. BT is horrendus using a raw client such as Blizzard does (no throttles), and the client will suck up every little 1 or 0 it can use to squeeze through the share.*Cough*