Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help a noob.... Kill the following

G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

The following characters have commited sins that are to bad to go unpunished

Payment of 1.5 billion isk for ALL of the following corpses

Jonny 101

AL shaytan

Kubali

Contact me ingame if interested, on Natasha Volkova  you will remain anon...

Thank you that is all

shhh... you might wake the trolls

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

A noob has 1.5 billion isk?

• nightbird305nightbird305 Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Originally posted by Horusra

A noob has 1.5 billion isk?

Ni-hao! ^_^

Also bounty hunting was a pain in EVE. A pain in the ass to find the guys, and when you did find them it was a pain in the ass to get the out of their station. The Bigger bounty guys, well pff forget about it, you're better off hoping your corp goes to war with the bounties corp and hope you get in the killing blow. 

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

you understand that those three people are going to get together and pod themselves and get an alt to claim the bounty and split it between themselves right?

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658
    Originally posted by G_Ravenor

Jonny 101

AL shaytan

Kubali

Thank you that is all

Jonny 101 is a alt of Kubali and while I don't agree with his actions I consider him a buddy in game.

He is one evil mofo lol!

Also Kub put jonny into Eve uni public chat a while ago and is actually pretty helpful when he doesn't get all into himself.

Edit: If you fell for one of his legendary scamms your not very smart. sorry but its true.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by metalhead980

Jonny 101

AL shaytan

Kubali

Thank you that is all

Jonny 101 is a alt of Kubali and while I don't agree with his actions I consider him a buddy in game.

He is one evil mofo lol!

Also Kub put jonny into Eve uni public chat a while ago and is actually pretty helpful when he doesn't get all into himself.

Edit: If you fell for one of his legendary scamms your not very smart. sorry but its true.

No scam involved to start with...

I simple disagreement in the very eve uni channel you mention was were it started, he considered me as rude, and hence forth, got me kicked from every corp I joined due to the fact of him being in a Merc corp, it would of been very easy for him to do this by way of threats / blackmail

This continued for a while, I sold the character and went to my alt, a miner alt, but unfortunatley it would seem he had some how gained access to my api and followed this character and continued the same action, total period of time lasting about 6 months so I decided to create my own corp, and decided to hire some mercs on the guy, but unfortunately for me, the mercs I had chosen were friendly with jonny and his gang and they ran with my isk, with a parting message 'jonny says hi'

I have tried to speak to memebers of the EVE uni directorship as its the case that if I had not been in their public channel helping other players I would never have come across this guy, but they pretty much turn a blind eye to it, obviously because of his huge donations, or perhaps the term bribes would be more suiting..

Also tried to contact GMs under harrassment due to the amount of time it had gone on for, but they simppley said he is using legal game mechanics so there is nothing I can do to help, it was infact the GMs who reccommended I hire mercs against the guy..

Also I have now reset the api and created another new character, however he has found another way to find out my identity, and yet still the GM turns a blind eye even though we could possibley be looking at some form of account hacking..

and the story continues, and I have recieved a mail from him saying that he will continue until I quit the game

NOTE: it would seem that the alt of Kublai had been sold

The bounty I am offering is not one that has been placed on any of his characters, you provide corpses and kill mails, and you get the isk direct from me, simple

shhh... you might wake the trolls

• MrBadideaMrBadidea Member Posts: 1

You know, we keep finding this story hilarious every time it crops up. You do understand that Kublai would have completely forgotten about you and moved on to other more interesting people by now had you just shut up months ago?

Regards, 

Kublai & Co Legitimate Business Enterprises

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Originally posted by metalhead980

Jonny 101

AL shaytan

Kubali

Thank you that is all

He is one evil mofo lol!

No scam involved to start with...

I simple disagreement in the very eve uni channel you mention was were it started, he considered me as rude, and hence forth, got me kicked from every corp I joined due to the fact of him being in a Merc corp, it would of been very easy for him to do this by way of threats / blackmail

This continued for a while, I sold the character and went to my alt, a miner alt, but unfortunatley it would seem he had some how gained access to my api and followed this character and continued the same action, total period of time lasting about 6 months so I decided to create my own corp, and decided to hire some mercs on the guy, but unfortunately for me, the mercs I had chosen were friendly with jonny and his gang and they ran with my isk, with a parting message 'jonny says hi'

I have tried to speak to memebers of the EVE uni directorship as its the case that if I had not been in their public channel helping other players I would never have come across this guy, but they pretty much turn a blind eye to it, obviously because of his huge donations, or perhaps the term bribes would be more suiting..

Also tried to contact GMs under harrassment due to the amount of time it had gone on for, but they simppley said he is using legal game mechanics so there is nothing I can do to help, it was infact the GMs who reccommended I hire mercs against the guy..

Also I have now reset the api and created another new character, however he has found another way to find out my identity, and yet still the GM turns a blind eye even though we could possibley be looking at some form of account hacking..

and the story continues, and I have recieved a mail from him saying that he will continue until I quit the game

NOTE: it would seem that the alt of Kublai had been sold

The bounty I am offering is not one that has been placed on any of his characters, you provide corpses and kill mails, and you get the isk direct from me, simple

If he targetted you it was for good reason.

Whenever having a conversation with the guy I've always been respectful and was thankful for the info he gave me.

If i remember correctly while messing around in Eve uni public he gave me one of my first pvp builds for a cruiser.

If you just stfu and listen you will learn a lot from someone like that, in two years I've never been scammed for one reason because I listened to all of his messed up stories.

I understand if something could go wrong it probably will. use your head and shit wont go wrong for ya.

Edit: Think of Eve like real life. In a real life situation would you argue and disrespect someone with so much pull that they could get you killed and destroy everything you worked for? No way!!! You would shut your hole and move along. now you know, next time shut your mouth.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

It is truly amazing the lengths some people will go to rather than admit they made a mistake.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• throckmortonthrockmorton Member Posts: 314

Jonny has always been helpful to me in the uni public channel, so you must have really done something to deserve this. From what I've been told he's a pro-scammer who in his spare time helps new players.

Or maybe G_Ravenor is just another alt of Jonny. . .

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by throckmorton
    From what I've been told he's a pro-scammer
    They lied to you. Kublai is a professional bitch :-P
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by MrBadidea
    You know, we keep finding this story hilarious every time it crops up. You do understand that Kublai would have completely forgotten about you and moved on to other more interesting people by now had you just shut up months ago?

Regards, 
    Kublai & Co Legitimate Business Enterprises

You really waited a long time for this one :)

• HydrobluntHydroblunt Member Posts: 282

The drama in this game is hilarious.  i would love to hear some of these scam & harassment stories

Playing: EvE, Warhammer free unlimited trial, Allods Online
    Played: Anarchy Online, WoW, Warhammer, AoC, Ryzom. Aion
    Strongly Recommend: Ryzom, EvE, Allods Online

• lykkenlykken Member UncommonPosts: 97

Pfft,  Its just a joke..... The dude, Op is a troll, and/or trying to make a name for himself..... *check out the eve- website

........ If you bother, I would say no