Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy Keys w/ Retail Boxes

EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450

Good afternoon,

I'm reaching out here to try and see if I can secure myself a Buddy Key for Fallen Earth.

I realize there is a giveaway this Friday, but with only 2k keys going out I expect them to go quickly and my work schedule could very well prevent me from being able to get my hands on one before they are all gone.

I plan to pick up a retail copy at the end of next week on payday, this is a guarantee, so your Buddy Key will not go to waste if you choose to let me use it.

I am willing to toss in an unused AoC retail cd key in exchange for the FE buddy key, just as a nice way of saying thanks for helping me out. I won the key in a contest here a few months prior, and it has sat in my mailbox unused ever since.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please send me a PM. It will be much appreciated, I assure you.

Thank you for your time, and have a good day :)

Comments

• tripmodetripmode Member Posts: 84

There are buddy keys with retail boxes? I assume that means digital downloads dont get them?

• xkaseyxxkaseyx Member UncommonPosts: 11

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by tripmode

There are buddy keys with retail boxes? I assume that means digital downloads dont get them?

Correct.

I know around ten people who are friends of mine (IRL) who have bought the game so far, and of those ten, seven purchased the game through Digital Download and did not receive buddy keys. The other three people I know purchased retail boxes and had a slip with the Buddy Keys inside the boxes.

However, the three who had buddy keys have already given there's away, which is why I am inquiring here.

• TdogSkalTdogSkal Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by Euphoryk

Originally posted by tripmode

Correct.

I know around ten people who are friends of mine (IRL) who have bought the game so far, and of those ten, seven purchased the game through Digital Download and did not receive buddy keys. The other three people I know purchased retail boxes and had a slip with the Buddy Keys inside the boxes.

However, the three who had buddy keys have already given there's away, which is why I am inquiring here.

Get new friends.  Sorry Sorry I could not resist.

Sooner or Later

Originally posted by TdogSkal

Get new friends.  Sorry Sorry I could not resist.

I'm a good sport, gave me a chuckle.

Two of them gave the spare key to there spouses to get them involved in the game, and the third gave his to his nephew :P

/bump

• MivioMivio Member Posts: 15

I have one you can have, but, I wont be able to get it to you until tomorrow.  If you're still in need of one say friday at 5pm, I will send it over.  Thats USA west coast time. 

Originally posted by Mivio

I have one you can have, but, I wont be able to get it to you until tomorrow.  If you're still in need of one say friday at 5pm, I will send it over.  Thats USA west coast time. 

I received a PM from a user on here yesterday, mid afternoon, saying that he had a spare buddy key.  So at the moment I am still waiting to hear back from that user.

I know they are doing the giveaway tomorrow too, but I will more than likely be at work during that time. It would definitely be greatly appreciated if you are willing to part with your key, but I don't want to take it if I end up getting another one first.

I'll update this thread later today with my results, and if I haven't gotten one yet or heard back from the other user then I will be happy to put yours to good use :) Thanks alot for the offer.

• mottgusmottgus Member Posts: 4

On that note, I could use one as well.

:P

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

IF anyone has a spare buddy key left, I would be interested! Please mail me at jddorff[at]gmail.com

Banzai!

• skankyrartskankyrart Member Posts: 66

I would also appreciate a chance at trying the game out. I have been reading a blog about the game over the past week and after reading the most recent post today I decided to check it out further. Unfortunately, I apparently just missed a trial key giveaway. If anyone has a buddy key or would be willing to let me try out the game on their trial, please let me know. Thanks.

• RunningRunning Member Posts: 6

I would be interested in one also, if anyone has one that would be awesome :)