Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

faction switch another landmark in the slow decline of warcrafts gameplay .

13»

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,852

googajoob7 - so if WoW offers free level 55 characters then its an example of WoW being ruined and Blizzard dumbing it down?
    But Age of Conan right now has free level 50 characters and you dont care? Are you still playing AoC googajoob? When AoC started offering free level 50 characters sis you immediately quit in a fit of nerd rage? Did you complain endlessly on the forums how Funcom was ruining AoC and dumbing it down?

TdogSkal - your posts in this topic has been nothing but blind anti-WoW rants. Not worth reading.

• TdogSkalTdogSkal Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by Xiaoki

googajoob7 - so if WoW offers free level 55 characters then its an example of WoW being ruined and Blizzard dumbing it down?

But Age of Conan right now has free level 50 characters and you dont care? Are you still playing AoC googajoob? When AoC started offering free level 50 characters sis you immediately quit in a fit of nerd rage? Did you complain endlessly on the forums how Funcom was ruining AoC and dumbing it down?
    TdogSkal - your posts in this topic has been nothing but blind anti-WoW rants. Not worth reading.

It has not.  I have been simply stating my position.   I am not anti-WoW.  I keep saying WoW is a good game.... It is not my type of game but it is still a good game.... The problem I have with WoW is that companies are tying to be "WoW" which means players that are like me are not getting a game for use... instead there are tons of games for your playstyle... What doyou not understand.

Sooner or Later

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MwajiMwaji Member Posts: 229
    Originally posted by templarga

Originally posted by TdogSkal

It has not.  I have been simply stating my position.   I am not anti-WoW.  I keep saying WoW is a good game.... It is not my type of game but it is still a good game.... The problem I have with WoW is that companies are tying to be "WoW" which means players that are like me are not getting a game for use... instead there are tons of games for your playstyle... What doyou not understand.

Then don't blame WOW or Blizzard for capitalizing on their success! What do you want - Blizzard just to stop and give up? How about they just cancel WOW and let's add it to the failure heap of MMO's...how does that sound?

Blame other companies for the failures and the constant desire to copy WOW. There are a lot of games out there not trying to copy WOW (Champion's Online comes to mind) so there are plenty of games to choose from.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting a game not just like wow Templarga. You dont have to blame WoW for that, you can however blame the fly by night cash cow Asian supermarkets crapping out one useless wow clone after another only minus content but with added grinding.

I don't think the faction switch is a decline for wow to be honest. I mean your accusing wow of selling out or something, but really the game is built around sort of a pop culture fizz anyway, this kind of thing won't phaze it. WoW is probably the only mmorpg I can play and NOT be suprized to see a coke machine in it somewhere.

• BasicgearBasicgear Member UncommonPosts: 43

When it comes to the faction switch 'fo-pah'(sp?) break it down. Imagine this isnt WoW, I know thats hard.. lol.. but just imagine this is a basic game. In any game, whatever game you personally want to think of, you can never switch from one side to the other. It makes no since at all.

You dont play through starcraft as Terran, beat it, then repeat the last level as zerg so that you can build every building. No, you had to play through zerg from lvl 1 on, then play through protoss from lvl 1 on.  Maybe thats a bad example... but games werent made for give aways, they were made for a challenge.

Chess still played every day around the world, cause the rules never changed, they didnt 'dumb' it down. I seriously hope ive made a good point. Watch the movie idiocracy. I prefer a challenge, ive stopped playing wow and the minute they add a 'hard mode' button onto the log in screen I will be back. You guess can continue being fed with a spoon.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Basicgear

<>'fo-pah'(sp?) <>

faux pas

• BasicgearBasicgear Member UncommonPosts: 43

thanks. ^_^

thanks. ^_^

Np. Nice read.

• PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550

Since the first expanson wow has become a joke..but lately..man they are either desperate or wanna ruin the game asap...paladins in the horde dumb, shamans in the allie dumb, fact that anyone can het full epic gear just by logging into the game dumb, change char name and realm dumbest thing...

Future changes blizz has in mind

Lvl 1 chars already born with epics and fly mount and all old world achievments completed and 10k gold in the bank.

level untill 10 and can create a lvl 80 char full tier 8

With the amount of 19.99$ players can use blizz bot program to farm mobs when sleeping

• OrthedosOrthedos Member Posts: 1,771

When it comes to the faction switch 'fo-pah'(sp?) break it down. Imagine this isnt WoW, I know thats hard.. lol.. but just imagine this is a basic game. In any game, whatever game you personally want to think of, you can never switch from one side to the other. It makes no since at all.
    You dont play through starcraft as Terran, beat it, then repeat the last level as zerg so that you can build every building. No, you had to play through zerg from lvl 1 on, then play through protoss from lvl 1 on.  Maybe thats a bad example... but games werent made for give aways, they were made for a challenge.

Chess still played every day around the world, cause the rules never changed, they didnt 'dumb' it down. I seriously hope ive made a good point. Watch the movie idiocracy. I prefer a challenge, ive stopped playing wow and the minute they add a 'hard mode' button onto the log in screen I will be back. You guess can continue being fed with a spoon.

It makes no sense you can change sides, but it makes sense you can emit fireballs from your fingers.  It also makes sense that a hit on your left arm cost as much HP as a hit on your head, (err actually do you know where you got hit?).  It also makes sense that after being hit by a huge fireball, you can be battle rezed and suddenly you are throwing back fireballs.  It also makes sense that you are making all those sense.

Its a game.  What sense does it need to make?  Biology? Chemistry? History? or ?  Your sense?

Its a game, if its fun, play it.  If not ... relax.  Talking about challenge.  Does everyone want your sense of challenge?  Instead of asking WoW to tune itself to your sense of challenge, you can try shop for another game.  I actually do not like the taste of Coke.  Coke should redo their formulae so I can get my taste of sweetness.

Games are like other shelf products.  Its designed and produced by someone, and you are there to pick it or leave it.  You can send your feedbacks, but getting emotional like that?  Next time I see a bread with peppar on it, I will bring my super machine gun and blast.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

It would have been really cool if you could still be human switching to horde side, instead of switching races as well. I am not sure why they chose not to take that approach.

• googajoob7googajoob7 Member Posts: 866

I did nt know they were . But yes i think its a bad idea even in age of conan . Looking at what funcom are offering it seams to be a time limited offer and its also limited to players who have a level 80 and they can do it with only one character so its not quite as bad as whats been implimented in world of warcraft with faster leveling and easily achievable epics . Also at present WoW does offer free level 55 characters beyond the death knight .I was using it as and example of a bad idea that could be implimented .

I have less objection to being able to switching sides if its implimented well . Meaning you cant faction switch on your current server , you cant cant faction switch in your current battle  and you cant switch back . Once you ve done it then thats it . If its implimented in such a way it will avoid it being abused . But i doubt it will be like that .

• googajoob7googajoob7 Member Posts: 866
    Originally posted by Orthedos

It makes no sense you can change sides, but it makes sense you can emit fireballs from your fingers.  It also makes sense that a hit on your left arm cost as much HP as a hit on your head, (err actually do you know where you got hit?).  It also makes sense that after being hit by a huge fireball, you can be battle rezed and suddenly you are throwing back fireballs.  It also makes sense that you are making all those sense.

Its a game.  What sense does it need to make?  Biology? Chemistry? History? or ?  Your sense?

Its a game, if its fun, play it.  If not ... relax.  Talking about challenge.  Does everyone want your sense of challenge?  Instead of asking WoW to tune itself to your sense of challenge, you can try shop for another game.  I actually do not like the taste of Coke.  Coke should redo their formulae so I can get my taste of sweetness.

Games are like other shelf products.  Its designed and produced by someone, and you are there to pick it or leave it.  You can send your feedbacks, but getting emotional like that?  Next time I see a bread with peppar on it, I will bring my super machine gun and blast.

i actually think you both make good points . it is a game but its a game where players have invested a lot of time an money in it ( more so than single player games) so if the company that run it make fundamentaly bad choices in regard to gameplay then people have a right to be annoyed . although as i ve acknowlaged this will proberbly please the younger audiance of Wow .

Maybe whats needed is advanced servers ? where theres no faster leveling , easier epics or faction switching .

I don't think there would have been a problem with this feature. A few years ago!

Back then you were truly attached to your character because of what you had to go through to see your character progress.

Nowadays that's not the case. Level 80 in a few days /played and epic'ed (epics are worth squat anyways, y/n?) out in the blink of an eye.

Not happy with your toon? Guild upset you? Realm too sucky and you don't want to pay real money to transfer a bunch of pixels?

No problem.

Doing the same shit all over again costs no time at all.

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by Zorndorf

Look at the latest announced (and sometimes already implemented) changes.
    Level through doing PvP.
    Joining BG's from everywhere.
    Dual specs (even when you are in a dungeon/raid) helping the group or doing the PVP/PVE spec switch in one second.
    In game one button gear switcher (for the dual spec)
    In game portable bank to stock that extra spec gear.
    Experiene turned off or on at will.
    BG's for twinks only !
    Switching factions to where your newer friends are (server/faction).
    ----
    Those changes were asked by the players already for years now and finally it happens.
    And you moan .....
    Silly.

Hmm interesting. Is there a link to how these twink only bg s work, or could you explain it. I m not a twink and used to just leave BGs with them. I ll be very interested to know if I can pick a BG without them . If so I ll return quickly.

• taylorjt13taylorjt13 Member Posts: 4

If Blizzard takes the role of money grabber I agree that faction swaps are a bad idea. Being able to pay to change faction which results in a race change is a ridiculous feature to add into the game. Why? Because it makes no sense to the Warcraft lore, it has no advantages to the game, it is just a money grabbing scam for ppl who wanna take there l33t charcter with them to play with new friends.

However if blizzard implements faction swapping into the game effectivly it will be a great change, think FFXI, you can change your faction willing however it comes with a cost, you lose faction points that you could use to buy gear and special items. However by swapping factions you were able to access the special quests avaible for only that faction. If WoW implements a system like this were a penalty is introduced for a faction change such as a loss of rep and any faction specific equipment (like BG or PVP gear) and allows players to keep there character and race but try out quests from the other faction it would be a brilliant update.

Sadly i know blizzard will go for money grabbing option.

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007
    Originally posted by taylorjt13

If Blizzard takes the role of money grabber I agree that faction swaps are a bad idea. Being able to pay to change faction which results in a race change is a ridiculous feature to add into the game. Why? Because it makes no sense to the Warcraft lore, it has no advantages to the gameit i, s just a money grabbing scam for ppl who wanna take there l33t charcter with them to play with new friends.
    However if blizzard implements faction swapping into the game effectivly it will be a great change, think FFXI, you can change your faction willing however it comes with a cost, you lose faction points that you could use to buy gear and special items. However by swapping factions you were able to access the special quests avaible for only that faction. If WoW implements a system like this were a penalty is introduced for a faction change such as a loss of rep and any faction specific equipment (like BG or PVP gear) and allows players to keep there character and race but try out quests from the other faction it would be a brilliant update.

Sadly i know blizzard will go for money grabbing option.

see RED, you said yourself the reason (from a player perspective) why this feature was added.

A player has 2 options...

1. the free options of deleting their  toon (because you cannot have horde & alliance on the same server), losing all that time and investment in that toon, then starting a new toon from lvl 1 and spending a few months getting that toon to where the other old one was (likey costing just as much in subs getting there as the cost of the faction switch). 
    2. Or pay a reasonable fee and skip all the above.

Now honestly, with all the wow and blizzard hate aside is faction switching really a bad idea or players?

There is fee to stop abuse of the system and make sure you have really thought about it, ofc there is $ in it for blizzard but shock horror blizzard is a company and need to make money to support wow, sc2, D3, unknown mmo, next wow expac, battle.net servers and anything else blizzard is working on.

Also on some other posts, WC lore does not come into it, if you delete your toon do you bang on about the lore? or if you rename your toon?  You change race at the same time, so no horde gnomes or alliance undead, your just another alliance or horde toon.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Deto123

Look at the latest announced (and sometimes already implemented) changes.
    Level through doing PvP.
    Joining BG's from everywhere.
    Dual specs (even when you are in a dungeon/raid) helping the group or doing the PVP/PVE spec switch in one second.
    In game one button gear switcher (for the dual spec)
    In game portable bank to stock that extra spec gear.
    Experiene turned off or on at will.
    BG's for twinks only !
    Switching factions to where your newer friends are (server/faction).
    ----
    Those changes were asked by the players already for years now and finally it happens.
    And you moan .....
    Silly.

Hmm interesting. Is there a link to how these twink only bg s work, or could you explain it. I m not a twink and used to just leave BGs with them. I ll be very interested to know if I can pick a BG without them . If so I ll return quickly.

As from patch 3.2 you gain experience in PVP in the BG's.

So twinks will automatically gain experience. The only way to avoid it is to "shut down" experience gains. This can be done in some cities and costs 10Gold.

Now comes the catch: people who shut down experience gains are seperated into DIFFERENT Bg's. This was dome to seperate the twinks from the "normal" leveling people.

You should see the results already after patch 3.2 becomes live.

http://www.wow.com/2009/06/25/twinked-out-npcs-in-patch-3-2-thrill-twinks/

As the article says: ... "as players with XP turned off will only face other players with XP turned off (other twinks, essentially). "

So welcome back :))))

Another example of how Blizzard constantly listens to its users lately.

You know ... the ones actually PLAYING the game.

Nothing says world immersion if players can turn off "XP" or selecting "nightmare mode". 

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• John.A.ZoidJohn.A.Zoid Member Posts: 1,531

If I remember right from Warcraft there was now ar anyways just both Orcs and Humans fighting against the undead or whatever.

• OrthedosOrthedos Member Posts: 1,771
    Originally posted by googajoob7

Originally posted by Orthedos

i actually think you both make good points . it is a game but its a game where players have invested a lot of time an money in it ( more so than single player games) so if the company that run it make fundamentaly bad choices in regard to gameplay then people have a right to be annoyed . although as i ve acknowlaged this will proberbly please the younger audiance of Wow .

Maybe whats needed is advanced servers ? where theres no faster leveling , easier epics or faction switching .

Ok point taken and acknowledged.  I see things in a slightly different way.

A game is not a long term investment path with payment in stream or lump sum later.  Its a consumption.  Its like eating a cake.  Once eaten its gone.  I do not see my big belly as an investment, I just ate too much hot dogs back in NY and now too much spicy chinese food.

The hours I spent in the game, the sub money, is just payment for leisure.  Like chess, I actually bought a few books on how to play chess, when I was a kid.  Damn expensive books back then.

Advanced servers are options, PvP/PvE servers are options.  Character transfer is option as well.  Fact is, so long as it does not significantly affect my gameplay, I tend not to form immediate judgment.  Given that there are at least thousands of players online in my server, gaining a few or losing a few does not immediately threaten my gameplay.  As for quality of those coming or leaving, oh well you guess my guess.  Hope that not all of my friends leave, then I should be ok.

I do not care if the other guy gets faster levelling, easier epics, easier mounts, easier whatever.  I play for my own leisure, I do not have to be upset b/c his way to 80 is now easier than my old journey.  Fact is, if I reroll now, I enjoy pretty much the same discounts in costs.  I look at it this way: back in January I bought a new shirt, full price.  The price of the shirt drops to half now.  So do I feel hurt?  No.  I enjoyed it back then.

There is another way to look at this same thing, lets try to use naxx & ulduar raids now as an example.  Rememberr when we first have naxx with the Wotlk expansion.  We were among the first batch to hit 80s.  Everyone walking into naxx with a mixed bag of heroic purples and blues will wipe repeatedly at the first spider boss.  So being the first to try naxx will mean a lot of pain, repair bills, and practically no hopes of loot, as a boss kill was hard.  4 months later, when my next batch of 80s emerged, I bring him to heal a naxx when I am in all blue gear.  The guild or friends I join are all decked out in naxx 25, I got half decked in naxx 25 in just 1 run in under 3 hours.  So its much like blizz lowering the bar for early levels.  Yes if I join later, things are pretty much easy.  If I want a smooth and easy life, I should not be the first to try out anything.

Now look at ulduar, which is the tough one now.  It took me 2 full nights of dying to get 4 tower up achievement for 10man FL.  Yes, people say its easy but we keep making mistakes and wiping at 10-40% remaining HP of FL.  If I want easy life and easy loot, I can just find a team that brutes the way to general with limited and easy heroic modes.  4 hours and that will be all cleared except yogg and the last gay guy.  However I want "fun" (others call it challenge, I don't), if I like that kind of "fun", I will have to waste 2 nights, and 300g of repair, just to get a shot at 4 tower up.

So much rambles, what am I saying?  Fun.  If you want that kind of fun, you will have to pay the costs.  Time, repair gold, frustration ... and no guarantee you can get it.  It does not necessarily mean competitive.  It does not have to be gear, or be the first, just whatever fun that comes to mind, and you are willing to pay for that.  I have been trying to max fishing, but that fun failed for me.  I never can stay awake after fishing for 5 minutes, in WoW.

• SupaMutantSupaMutant Member UncommonPosts: 136

Originally posted by Fr0z1nDuDe

Originally posted by Eben

Switching factions?  really?  How is that a good idea?   Really it does not fit into the Warcraft Lore at all but who cares about lore.
    WoW is an easy mode game that is getting easier by the day.  Only challenge left in WoW are raids and if the majority of the player base has anything to say about it.   Raids will become soloable shortly.

Here's a trip on the clue train for you;  Blizzard wants to make money.  I know, crazy, but it's true.  Stop the presses.  They have to create and manage a game thats played by -millions- of people.  Not 50k.  Not 300k.  Not even 750k, which would be considered a roaring success when used in reference to -any other MMO currently on the market today-.  We're talking millions of subscriptions.  Creating content that is only seen and accessable by 5% (if that) of your most-obsessive playerbase, then tuning the game to those standards, is IDIOTIC, when you're dealing with millions of paying customers.  Of course it's getting "easier".  They want to have more people playing, so they get their subscription fees.  Most normal people, when dissatisfied with a game, stop playing it.  That means no more money for Blizzard.  So you think they are going to cater to a bunch of whining r-tards on the internet that will incessantly bitch over any little thing, or will they do what keeps that vast silent majority paying the fees.  Tough decision there. 

So, keep right on bitching and complaining about it getting easier and more carebear.  The people that matter don't care...the people that decide with their wallets. Not with the 'Post Message' button to launch their nerd-rage spazz onto some irrelevant forum.

Good god, it's not like any MMO could be considered hard, unless your idea of hard somehow relates to how much time you can sink into something, pushing the same little buttons in the right sequence over and over.  Yeah, super hard. 

As for your comment about lore; irrelevant as well.  You won't see Orcs running around in Stormwind, or Gnomes hanging out in Orgrimmar.  The faction change comes with a racial switch.  Your Undead Warlock would become a Human Warlock, etc.  Which is why it's taking so long to implement, since they have to come up with a way to translate all the racial-specific crap (mounts, achievements, etc) into the comparable opposite-faction equivelent.  If you'd have read even a little bit about this at all, you'd know this.  But actual reading and research would prevent people from mindlessly bitching, and who wants that?

I did read it... So you can just transfer your charater back and forth with out pulling an effort into building a new toon... hmm seems like "easy" mode to me.

I like to be forced to think and figure things out while playing my MMOs and video games in general.  Easy is not fun... Having the developer hold my hand though out the game and not allow me to make mistakes is not fun.

Sure people like WoW because its easy but that is ruining the genre for the rest of us that enjoy having to use that thing between our ears.   The more Money Blizzard makes the worst the genre is getting.

Big developers want Blizzard like subs, which is not going to happen but they will keep pumping out these easy mode watered down MMOs with zero challenge involved trying to match WoW.   This sucks for us gamers that want to be challenged.  

And btw the lore comment is not irrelevant.... So its okay for Darth Vader to transform into a Jedi Knight when ever he feels like not being on the Darkside for the week.... that is basicly the same thing as what WoW is going to let players do.... its wrong.  Whats the point of having factions at all?   They do not matter what so ever now ... that is what blizzard is saying with this change.

oh god oh plz oh god oh will you purchase some common sense on ebay plz...

there is a HUGE difference between EASY / HARD and TIME CONSUMING / NOT TIME CONSUMING...

EASY DOESN'T EQUAL TO NOT TIME CONSUMING...

i swear you people have the brains of a RETARD COCKROACH

No kidding, were did I say that hard = time consuming? .....  Easy has nothing to do with the time involved.   Sorry but I have a ton of common sense... you do not.  Proved by your post.  Where did I say that time consuming = hard in my post?  

Its easy because they hold your hand though out the game.... other then raiding,,, you are led by the hand to max level... It requires no skill or thinking at all.  Collect the quest, follow your mini map, gain exp... no challenge, no thinking, no problems solving.   Video games should require problem solving, thinking and have some challenge to them.  

Sorry I like to think and figure things out for myself when playing Video games... including MMOs.   WoW guides you though the game.   Every quest is marked clearly on your map, how is that not easy?  

Maybe if you had to think  once in a while you people would understand that easy/hard has nothing to do with time.

this is a uhhh... overdue reply but uhh... but it has to be done...

"So you can just transfer your charater back and forth with out pulling an effort into building a new toon... hmm seems like "easy" mode to me."

and now... here is *YOUR DEFINITION* of blizzard character leveling...

"Its easy because they hold your hand though out the game.... other then raiding,,, you are led by the hand to max level... It requires no skill or thinking at all. Collect the quest, follow your mini map, gain exp... no challenge, no thinking, no problems solving."

now... take the common sense that you bought and eat it up and figure out what this means... still dont know? ok i'll tell you... prepare yourself...

this is what *YOU ARE SAYING*

you are saying that wow lvling is childs play that requires no skills to go from 1-80... however it still takes time to lvl from 1-80... if it takes you 1 week to lvl from 1-80... what is that? thats 1 week worth of *TIME*...

now lets go back to *YOUR FIRST QUOTE*

you called not having to build a new character "easy"... so that means not having to spend *TIME* lvling is "EASY"

and that concludes you saying "hard = time consuming"... since you are saying that "easy =  not time consuming"

ONCE AGAIN READ YOUR OWN QUOTE...

"So you can just transfer your charater back and forth with out pulling an effort into building a new toon... hmm seems like "easy" mode to me."

NOW ANSWER THIS QUESTION... DOES IT TAKE TIME TO LEVEL A CHARACTER? YES /NO

serisouly... what's your IQ... go get it tested...

5|_|©|< /\/\¥ |)!©|< /\/\!|<3|3
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Originally posted by SaetiaBelle

Originally posted by Krewel

SaetiaBelle - do you really believe light-brown text will prove your point? You say any nanny play WoW now? Of course, they can have fun and play at their heart's content. But WoW still caters to hardcore. Have you downed Yogg Saron with 0 keepers? How about Algalon on 25 man?  Have you reached 9k achi points or more? If not, you have nothing to say here. One of the main reasons WoW is such a success is because grandmothers and even hardcore players like Ensidia can find amusing and challenging ways to play it.
    Oh, and btw, I play in a guild where every member is 20+ players, so keep your "only kids play WoW" to yourselves, please. They say AoC is played only by mature and grown up people. Have you ever spent a minute there reading the global chat? I gurantee you, you won't find greater immaturity on any WoW server.

And btw, if there are indeed two new playable races for the next expansion, the faction change will prove to be the most awesome thing ever.

Just about every post I make on every forum I am registered to is in colour, because I like colours. Ok.

I haven't downed Yogg Saron no because I am not addicted to that game anymore and I have been playing a different game since before this Yogg Saron thing was implemented. I have no idea how many achi points I got either. Is 9k alot? I don't know. The game wasn't interesting enough for me to pay £9 a month to collect achi points ;

Wow might be a success because grandmothers play it, but I'd rather not play games that my nan likes. My nan plays solitaire and that game is even bigger success but it doesn't make me wanna go play it does it. 

I didnt say only kids play wow. I said 'even 12 year olds play it'... Nor did I insult the immaturity of the game. Did you ever read the thread posted on here where it compared WoW to Mario ? You should because it's completely true.

Oh and two new playable races for the expansion is a myth. Worgan/Goblin... Ok you obviously hang out at mmochampion.

PS I haven't played AoC nor do I want to. Oh and I'm doing this one blue isn't it great

Just like to point out the yellow text.  Just goes to show how little knowledge some people have and how much they like to talk out of their ass.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.