Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BioWare/Mythic

Can someone confirm whether BioWare are basing their PVP system after Mythic RVR system.

Comments

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150

Could someone also tell me the meaning of life, whether god exists, and explain the origin of the universe.

Thanks

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by Sabiancym
    Could someone also tell me the meaning of life, whether god exists, and explain the origin of the universe.

Thanks

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Originally posted by billynomates

Can someone confirm whether BioWare are basing their PVP system after Mythic RVR system.

Cannot confirm anything on PvP at the moment as they have not yet released any information pertaining to it, except for the fact that there is PvP.

BioWare has a policy of not revealing anything until it's 100% in-game so they don't promise anything that doesn't get delivered. Best thing to do is to check back every Friday for new updates.

• billynomatesbillynomates Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by mrroboto40

Originally posted by billynomates

Cannot confirm anything on PvP at the moment as they have not yet released any information pertaining to it, except for the fact that there is PvP.

BioWare has a policy of not revealing anything until it's 100% in-game so they don't promise anything that doesn't get delivered. Best thing to do is to check back every Friday for new updates.

I thought so,someone over at the swtor forums is saying that BioWare have said they are basing their PVP system off of Mythics RVR system.

I have read a lot of info on this game but i have never seen that quote..

• Krakoa919Krakoa919 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

Thanks

hehe a hitchhikers fan

• DaX.9DaX.9 Member Posts: 192
    Originally posted by Vagrant_Zero

Thanks

42? But it was THE question! The Ultimate question!!!