Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Risen...online?

edgar50edgar50 Member Posts: 9

Has the little xbox live logo on the website, does anyone have any idea if there is online gameplay for this game? thx

Comments

• UshibaruUshibaru Member Posts: 65

I'm sorry I don't have Idea.. ^^

What kind of Online game is it?

3D or 2D..?

• ZataraZatara Member UncommonPosts: 42

As far as I know ( I have the PC version) there is no online/multiplayer version of the game.

Though if there was that would be sweet ace because the game rocks. I don't get a lot of time to play but I get sucked into the story/game when I do get to sit down and play it for a bit.

To the 2nd poster, it is a 3d rpg game. It is really good and a game I would suggest it to those that are exhausted with the current mmo situation and are waiting on a new mmo to come out. (thats what I am doing at least)

• edgar50edgar50 Member Posts: 9

Yeah i've played the entire gothic series and aside from 3's bugs i loved every single one.  Risen is just something to kill time before the next good MMO to launch, that and MW2. =D  If you've played oblivion, its almost the same concepts, theres a storyline, lots of action, many descisions to make, its just a fun stress free game

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

If you are interested in a game thats similar to Oblivion/Risen and has multiplayer, you might wanna try Two Worlds.  Its on sale for $2.90 at gogamer right now: http://www.gogamer.com/Two-Worlds-for-PC-All-PC-Games_stcVVproductId20612470VVcatId444774VVviewprod.htm

Just a little over 6 hours left on that sale.  I'm not sure how good it is, but my friend and I figured we'd give it a try for only $3.